Feelings

~Jimin~

I saw a girl crying infront of our school. I walked and recognized her.

It was Sun Mi.

"Is something wrong? Are you okay?"

I knelt down to face her. She was crying. I was shock and i dont know why but i felt something sting in my heart.

Why do i feel this? I saw her cry before and i even made cry. I hurt her and made her suffer, but...why? Why am i like this?

She was crying so hard, she was broken. She shouted and scold me, i couldnt say anything. I was frozen. I watch her as she shout at me with full of hatred.

Taehyung even broke up with her. I was a little bit happy but i hated myself for it when the girl whos important to me is crying.

I told her Im gonna change and I'll make it up to her but it looks like i made her even more angry.

I sighed as she cry even more.

I could see how much she love Taehyung. I felt very sorry for her.

She ran while i just stood there still shocked of what happened. This is not me. This is so not me.

I guess i really am changing after all and its all because of her.

~Taehyung~

The real thing is, i never actually left. I stayed and hid behind a light post. It hurts seeing the girl i love cry. I made her cry, i hurt her. I know I'll probably regret this but i just dont want her dating me if she also has feelings for Jimin. I know im being selfish but i just want her to be mine. I want her to only have eyes for me.

I was looking at the floor when i heard footsteps. I looked up and saw the guy i hate the most.

I bawled my fist as he walk up to Sun Mi. He knelt down making me more angry, i want to storm in and punch him in the face but i must not.

I saw him open his mouth and say something. I cant really hear what he said but it made Sun Mi angry that she stood up. I finally saw her face. Her eyes were swollen and she shouted. I heard her very cleary. It made my heart throb when she said those words.

Hes gone...he left me.

The next thing i knew is that shes running away. I want to chase after her but i know i shouldnt so i just let her be.

I walked home sulking. I regret for leaving her. Im all she has and now i left her. Im the worst. I should've been there for her. I should've waited for her answer. If i wasnt acting stupid, this should've have happened.

I looked up and realized that I was somewhere else. I was at the beach. I walked near the shore and sat down on the sand. I hugged and rested my face on my knees.

I cant stop thingking about Sun Mi. Shes the only one whos in my mind now. I realize now how much i love her that i cant afford to loose her.

Tears fell from my eyes, nonstop tears. I love her so much

And thats when a thought came to my mind.

I'll take her back.

~Sun Mi~

I kept running and the next thing i knew was i was at the beach.

I have a lot of bad memories here.

This is where i met Jimin.

This is where i dumped smoothies at him.

This is where my hell life begin.

I sat down on the beach and hugged my legs to my face.

I regret transfering here. I regret dumping smoothies on him. I regret not responding to Taehyung. I regret everything.

Soon, my tears started to fall fron my eyes and drop to the sand.

I hate my life. I hate myself. I hate Jimin.

Jimin is such a liar. I would never let him get me with just words. Does he really think that i would be fooled by him again? I have to protect myself on my own starting now.

I wiped my tears and looked around when i spot someone sitting on the sand hugging his knees.

I thought.

'Looks like im not the only one whos having problems here.'

I went near him and was about to ask if hes okay when i noticed that hes crying.

A guy? Crying? Thats a first for me.

"Are you okay?"

I tap him on the shoulders.

He faced me and...

~Taehyung~

"Are you okay?"

Someone tapped me and I faced whoever the person was and...

"Sun Mi?"

"Taehyung?"

We said at the same time.

I stood up quickly and wiped ny tears. I cant let her see me like this when shes even more suffering than i am and besides, im the cause of her tears.

She was about to leave when i stoped her.

I escaped from my grasp and when she faced me, there were tears flowing from her face.

"Dont touch me! I hate you! You're thinking too much. You really think that I like that bastard? If you trusted me then you would have understand!"

Her voice was cracking.

"I do trust you, its just that i was jelous and wondering why you were worried about Jimin being absent."

She tighten her fist that a blood went out.

"Bullshit! Why are you making some lame excuses? Just tell me straight! You dont trust me at all because if you do, you wont take it seriously! You wont let something stupid take up your mind! You wont be imagining things!"

She was turning red from shouting.

"Im sorry. Its because i thought that you grew feelings f-"

"Well your thought was wrong! You think i would fall for the guy who made my life in hell? Who killed someone precious to you and jungkook? Who still have a future to go? Thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard! I dont want to hear more things from you."

She was still crying as she stare at the sand, she spoke.

"You left me. You left me because your thought was wrong. Your all i have and now i lost you too."

It made my heart throb when she looked up and still tried to form a smile when i know that shes in pain, when shes suffering so much, when shes dying inside.

"Thanks for everything. You're now free from this hell life. You can now find your light. Thanks for loving me..."

I want to hug her. I want to comfort her and tell her Im still here for her but that would be rude after i made her cry, after i hurt her.

She turned her back at me and was about to leave when she whispered one last thing which made me burst into tears and fall to the ground.

.
.
.

"I forgive you"

~~~~
A/N:

Hi guys. I hoped you like this chapter. Favorite and comment below. :)