Its been only a day but it felt like a year

~Sun Mi~

I can feel someones shoulders shaking. I woke up and scratched my eyes.

What time is it anyway?

I checked my watch and it was 6:30. Its been 3hrs since we brought Suga oppa here...by the way, where is Suga oppa?

"Taehyung, taehyung."

I was shaking his hand but he was...

Crying?

Whats going on? I looked at Jungkook and he was crying too while holding a note, tears fall to the ground.

What the f*ck is going on? What happened? Wheres Suga? Why are they crying?

"Taehyung oppa"

He looked at me and his eyes are swollen from crying. He handed me a note and my name was written on the front.

Who wrote this?

I opened it and it was a letter.

To my new friend Sun Mi,

Yo...haha. Sorry we didn't have some quite time to get to know each other but when i first met you, i knew you were lovely, Taehyungs really lucky to have you. Im Suga anyway and Im one of Taehyungs and Jungkooks best of best friends cause im swag. Please take care of yourself, dont let Jimin hurt you again. By the time your reading this, im probably gone now. Im sorry i didnt introduced myself while i still can and now, its too late. I really want to be your friend but i guess that cant happen anymore. Please take care of my Jungkookie for a while, hes a crybaby you know but i know he can do it without me now. Im the only one Jungkook has and now that im gone, i cant protect him anymore, please visit him sometimes cause i dont like him being alone. Im really glad i met you. Im im sorry i cant be with you guys from now on but i know we'll meet again. I'll always be guiding you from heaven. I love you all so much, please take care. I may seem to look strick but im just not good on showing my love. Please dont blame yourself or any of you, its my choice to save you, i want you to continue on with your lives. Im sorry that our first meeting didnt turn out good. I have to go now.Im sorry and thank you my friend. Bye Sun Mi.
-Suga
(Your new friend)

I cant believe what I've just read. This isnt real. This is just a big nightmare, i will wake up later and realize that this never happend.

"Im sorry"

Taehyung spoke.

I looked at him, tears running down my face. I shook my head.

"No, no! I wont believe this! This is a lie! I want to see Suga! Hes waiting for us!"

I was screaming and going wild that the nurses are helping taehyung calm me.

"I want to see Suga! Where is he?!"

I kept on shouting but they just keep on saying no.

"Let her go"

I looked at who spoke and it was a doctor.

"Come, I'll show you to him"

He walked away while I follow him, Taehyung came too but Jungkook stayed.

We stopped infront of a door.

"Hes in there"

I took a deep breath and went in, taehyung followed.

I then saw him lying down peacefully. I went near him and there he was. Hes pale and his skin cold. I hold his hand and cry.

"No! No! No... why? Why did this happen? Su-Suga! Please wake up! Tell me that this is just a prank, that this is some misunderstanding! Suga please! 이러나 제발..."