𝐕 - 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞 & 𝐀𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨(𝟓)

NOVALIE
I wipe the tears in my eyes finally calming down after my third breakdown today.
I couldn't ignore it any longer, reality creeping in.

It's currently 6:34 am and we're currently getting ready for the wedding at 9. They keep trying to put makeup on my face but I keep ruining it with my sobbing. My whole family just talked to me, hugging, comforting, and reassuring me that everything will be okay. Mum begged me to stop crying so here I am now. Giving the artists another chance to do their thing.

"You ready for me to make you look more beautiful than the absolutely sexy damsel you already are baby girl?" Ricardo, my makeup artist says trying to cheer me up. I've known Ricardo for a while now, he even chose my fit and did my makeup on my last birthday. He used to have a thing for Miguel though. Until he found out Miguel was straight.

"Sure," I say giving him a small smile as I take my seat.

Ricardo starts his work while his assistant passes him everything he needs as he says and two other of his workers do my manicure and pedicure. I just stay still as everything is being done.

Arianna and Mia arrive just as they finish and I get up to greet them. Ricardo and his team leave the room and I start putting on my dress with the help of Mum and my in-laws.
I look in the mirror and admire how good I look with everything on. I turn back and see everyone teary-eyed and just then, I too was about to start crying but I couldn't cause Ricardo would get so mad so I just chuckle as they all give me hugs.

"You look so beautiful baby girl," my mum says.

"You really do, Caro, and I'm incredibly proud of you for being so strong." Arianna holds my hands and looks into my eyes, her teary blue eyes looking back.

"So I really am gonna have a pretty big sister too huh," Mia says and I giggle.

Her dress:

Her shoes:

Her shoes:

Her bouquet:

Her bouquet: