𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 - 𝐀𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨

After waving Novalie goodbye, I quickly got a gun from one of my many emergency stashes around the house.

I pick up my phone from the coffee table and I lousily dialed Lopez's number. He picks up on the second ring.

"Lopez, get here with some men as soon as possible. All my men are down," I order.

He knew immediately that Novalie must be gone by now and I heard his yelling to the men to get ready before he said a few more words in affirmation to me and I hung up.

Lopez and all my men had their own houses and enough to spoil a million. I'm not a greedy boss, I keep them affluent but I make sure they know it could all be gone in a second if they even thought for a millisecond about turning on me.

We also had a big ass mansion and a ton of warehouses where most of the men mostly stayed so in scenarios like this, there is easy access to large groups of men.

And why am I thinking about my men? because it's easier to let your mind vary than think of the one thing that will shut down everything and make you ultimately empty.

My Bambi

Tesoro is really gone and as much as I have a conscience and care about the lives of the tenths of guards I had out there before Antonio showed up, I could only feel hurt in the absence of my beloved.

I thought the things I'd gotten her and the assurance of her safety will null the void but I'd been wrong.

I take the stairs up and check my room for the laptop. While it boots, I say an inner prayer that hopefully my software works.

I slide my shirt off as I wait leaving me in only sweats and after a minute more of loading and processing, I was in. Before I could rejoice, I was met with Novalie's displeased tone as she recites something that seems to have been imprinted in her by her father.

"No one will and can ever love me. It will only ever be you guys, my family," I hear Novalie's voice in a buzzing radio-like frequency and I scowl.

How dare he fucking tell her that?

When her father confirms my thesis, I smile but it didn't last long as the next line that comes out of his disgusting mouth freezes me for a second before I regain composure in my aggravated form and tap a few more keys on my keyboard to get their location.

He's taking her to stay with the man that... had her?

The man that touched my wife.

The man that traumatized her?

Suddenly, I'm grateful for bugging everything I gave her today. My guilt has vanished as my idea seems to be playing for good. The wedding band, the various jewelry pieces- everything is bugged.

While my wife was looking like an absolute beauty, deep in her sleep, I was ordering and keeping my men up as they hunted for staple and pretty jewelry pieces that could go with anything and lining them with devices that enabled me to hear and track.

Hence, why I can hear everything she talks to her father about right now and access their location. That's why I was insistent on her having at least one at a time so I would always know what she was up to.

"But- but dad he...he raped me," Novalie's saddened voice puts me back in check as I turn up the volume, place the laptop on the bed and get a spare briefcase from my closet and load it up with guns and weapons from another stash.

I quickly slide on my shirt once again before picking up the computer and briefcase and heading for the door.

I saw right through the act when her alleged father defended a rapist and called her a slut.

That's not her father.

That's her fucking uncle.

Anger circulates my body like fuel. When I get to that man, I'm going to take my time to turn his tongue into really thin strips before finally chopping it all off and plucking out every single one of his teeth.

I call Lopez once again, "Where the fuck are you!?"

"I-I'm really close, boss," My yelling seems to make him nervous.

Sick thoughts of the thousand ways I can end Javier's life trade seconds in my mind as if each cell is pitching an idea but thoughts are cut short when I hear Novalie lowly mutter, "Dad?" before a hard crash resounds through the laptop.

"Damn, this bitch keeps getting her blood all over me," her uncle says again and it takes me a few seconds of processing to understand.

I'm on higher alert as I quicken my steps.

I want to shout back to her, make sure she's okay but I can't because she can't hear me, I can only hear her and she doesn't even know I can.

"Fuck!" I yell out loud, all logic flying out the window.

I drop the laptop atop a table as I open up the drawers to retrieve a car key but before I could pick up one, I hear screeching and look out the window to see Lopez in one of two vans filled with men and caretakers.

Lopez comes down and we rush to each other.

"My wife is in danger." I throw him the keys to my chosen car and he easily catches it as we rush to the car.

He starts it up and we leave followed by one of the van full of men.

"Who has her?" Lopez asks.

"Her uncle." His mouth is agape at my revelation. He's as confused as I am but I don't have time to waste pondering where her dad was and what could've possibly happened.

"What do we do? We don't have a plan, we're risking more men going into their territory," he rambles in panic.

"I think it's finally time we send our own warning and delay them a bit," I say looking straight ahead for a second before looking back down at the map.

"I'll call for more men," he says as he taps the screen in the car.

"What you don't realize, my slut, is that your disobedience makes me want you even more. My cock is already so hard right now I don't think I can wait till we get to the house," Javier says and my frown deepens.

What type of crazy psychopath is turned up by unconscious, bleeding girls?

Lopez hears what I do and his eyes, with no intention of hiding it clearly shows sympathy but not as much as mine do.

I'm counting on ripping that man apart.

"Do that and drive faster. Anything happens to my wife, you're getting punished with them."

He sped up his pace at my command, only a fool will remotely think I'm joking.

°°°
Filler chapter🤷
Next chapter as soon as possible, my battery is about to die😪
Also, for the next chapter, do you want Adriano's, Novalie's, or the narrator's pov next?

Thanks for reading 🌚

Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you want to 🥺

Have a great day!
~1222 words
•••