𝐗 - 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞(𝟏𝟎)

8 years earlier

My parents were out on a mission. From what I did know, Mom was a great sniper shooter and an important asset to Daddy's mafia. On seemingly dangerous missions like the one they were on now, Mom accompanied Dad.

The last time they had left us alone with their staff to go on a mission, Miguel almost burnt down the house making what he claimed to be a celebration cake. Though he was eighteen now, our parents didn't trust him to take care of things so they left us in the hands of our uncle, Javier.

I had only recently met Uncle Javier because he and Dad were just on the process of reconciliation.

We had grown up being told stories of how Dad had a brother but never really believed it cause we had never met him.

Dads eyes became grievous whenever he spoke about Uncle Javier, his twin brother. Uncle Javier was born first but their family didn't recognize that as the basis for choosing the heir. Their father believed that the first brother to marry, was the responsible one who will now control his own family and take over the mafia.

Uncle Javier had always been power-obsessed and wanted to be the brother who took over the mafia. My mum's dad had put her up for an arranged marriage. She was to dine with both brothers and choose the one she wanted as a spouse and she chose my dad. Her decision angered my uncle and him, fueled by jealousy and anger he tried to separate them but to no avail. My mom's decision had driven a split between both brothers and they began to fight. When my parents got married and my dad took over the mafia, Javier tried on so many occasions to end my dad's life and take over for him.

When all Javier's plans proved futile, his dad, disappointed by his stupidity and petty acts, sent him on exile to the Columbian mafia.

That had been the last time my father heard from his brother, until recently.

On his birthday last year, Uncle Javier had reached out, and ever since they've been in contact. My parents decided to trust Uncle Javier with us as a move towards peace.

My dad loved his brother a lot. They were close before the whole incident and now he was happy to be communicating with him again. My uncle made them believe he had gotten help since the incident and that was their reason for trusting him.

••
I had just gotten out of the shower and had a towel wrapped around me. Uncle Javier had just walked into my room.

"Oh, I'll be out soon," I said to him hoping he takes the hint and leaves my room.

"Oh no need, I just need to talk to you," he says sitting on my bed. He taps for me to seat beside him and I do, not wanting to be disrespectful.

"You know we haven't really gotten the opportunity to talk and get to know each other," he says with a smile.

"We actually haven't" I reply him.

"So how old are you?" My uncle asks me.

"I'm 16."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asks another question.

"No, not really interested in having one right now though," I say honestly.

"Ever had one?" he asks, placing his hand on my knees.

"No," I say, looking at his hand confused.

"So you're a virgin?" he asks me and I'm now disturbed by the path the conversation is going.

Nonetheless, I answer truthfully, "Yes".

My answer seems to please him as a small smile creeps his face.

"Ever wonder how it feels to..." he trails off as he slides his hand from my knee and further to my thigh.

"Um... I really have to get dressed. Can you please leave?" I stand up quickly, letting his hand fall away from me and I signal for him to leave.

"If you say so, Princess," he says, standing up and heading towards the door. I didn't miss his slight wink before I shut it and locked it behind him.

I immediately rushed to Miguel's room after I got dressed and knocked lightly on the door, scared my uncle will hear it and get angry.

He opens the door and I quickly entered. I looked at his television and noticed he had paused the game he was playing.

"Miguel, I think Uncle is off," I tell him honestly.

"How?" he asked chewing on chips from a bag as he continued playing his games.

"He was just in my room and he was almost acting like..like he's trying to get with me" I whisper the last part.

"Get out of your head, Nova," He says kissing me on the forehead. "Now, shoo, you're distracting me"

"Hmm I really hope you're right" I retired not wanting to overthink it.

••
It had been a month since my parents had gone.

I heard a small knock on my door and it opened to reveal my uncle.

I guess I was just being paranoid because, since that time, he hadn't tried anything suspicious.

"I just got a call and it turns out your parents are landing in their jet in twenty minutes. I feel it will be fun to surprise them there instead of waiting for them to come here," he tells me excitedly.

"Really!? I'll go call Miguel and we can get going" I was excited to see my parents again. I had really missed them and I liked my uncle's plan.

"Miguel just left. He said he had an outing with some friends. We can surprise him too with their presence when he gets back?" he suggests.

"Okay sure, I'll go get my jacket and meet you downstairs," I tell him and he nods, leaving.

I really should have suspected his try-hard friendly tone and rejected the idea but what had I known?

I got my jacket, put on my shoes and we got in his car.

Uncle started driving and we were blasting music all the way. I was familiar with all my family's plane hangers from our many vacations and when my uncle took a different turn away from anyone that existed, I got worried.

"I think you messed up the turning, we're supposed to go right not left," I told him hoping it was just a mistake.

Immediately then, my uncle places his hands on my thighs again and another presence I hadn't noticed when I got into the car arose from his hidden position, behind me. Just then, my uncle clicked the lock button on his door side and I tried to unlock it again from my side but the control seemed busted and wasn't functioning.

Javier looks at me with a sick smile and says, "You really thought I was taking you to see your parents, caliente señora?"

°°°
Sorry, this is a really short one. If I put it as one chapter with the next one it would've been too long and strenuous for me to write and edit.

Another chapter soon though!

Thanks for reading🌚

Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you want to🥺

Have a good day!❤️

~1212 words
•••