𝐗𝐈𝐗 - 𝐀𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨

(TW- Mature Content)

Unlike our other kisses, there was an emotion behind this one. An emotion I couldn't give a name to.

Whatever the emotion was it seemed to have been creeping and building up in both of us. It was pining on conquering us and we were seemingly at the breaking point, the last straw.

There was no controlling ourselves as fire rose in the atmosphere, letting us know that it was either we had each other or we burned.

The kiss was fiery as I pulled Novalie closer with one hand on her waist while snaking the other to her nape and mildly into her hair. She had her arms around my neck and tugged at me to get closer too and our wet bodies rubbed against each other.

She didn't resist me as I kissed her hard and I lightly licked her lips, seeking permission which she granted when she slightly parted her lips and we shifted into another rhythm of our tongues dancing in unison.

Soft moans escaped her lips as she tried to speak to me in between kisses.

"Let's go to your room, Adriano," she told me rather than asked me, and at that moment I couldn't think of a time my name was said more attractively

I didn't use up any time thinking. Hell, at that moment no thoughts ran through my mind except for the sensual thoughts pertaining to Novalie. I broke the kiss and picked her up bridal style and I carried her back into the house.

We passed by my family who gave us a knowing look as we headed for the stairs.

As soon as we were out of view from my parents, I landed my lips back on hers as I moved my legs in the familiar direction to my room in this house.

Our kiss broke again only for some seconds as I closed my door behind us and took back to the comfort of my wife's lips as we frantically tugged at each other's clothes as started to rid ourselves of the little things.

"Adriano," she moaned against my mouth as our lips continued to move in agreement.

After a while longer, Novalie moved away from me but maintained eye contact with me. I was confused until I noticed she was untying her dress from the back.

My dick had been active since when I saw her in the pool. I had already seen her hardened nipples through the dress but the image of her dropping the first hand of her dress in the agonizingly slow motion she did it in sent an ache to my manhood and almost led to my breaths seizing.

I started to unbutton my shirt from the top-up as Novalie slid her second dress strap off. She waited till I was done before she let the dress drop to the floor and just the sight of her like that almost sent me to the floor as well.

She hadn't been wearing a bra and was left in only her underwear.

She didn't take her eyes off me as she strode towards me and I couldn't take mine off her voluptuous body. I wanted so badly to null the gap between us, pick her up take her to the bed, cup her boobs, and have my mouth all over her.

My erection skyrocketed the moment Novalie was so close to me that her boobs grazed my chest.

"Just let me do this for now okay? I want to ease into it," She asked and I agreed, for now. I was mostly influenced by the seductive undertone of her voice.