𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝐀𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨

I haven't been able to extinguish the hate for my new foil which has been building up in me the past few days.

The thought of anyone hurting the sunshine that was Novalie, touching the woman that is mine sent fire running through my blood. A fire that couldn't be put out.

Javier's life is going to be very interesting when I'm done with him

The only thing that calmed me down were moments like this when Novalie was talking to her family and I could hear her laughter from her room and see her smiles through the walls.

She was a more happier and comfortable person with them and I heard it in her tone every time they talked.

Soon after her call ended, she came out of the room and met me standing just outside. I couldn't help but let out a gasp as my eyes scanned her outfit.

We were going out for dinner with my parents today and she wore a nude silk dress that accentuated her curves and paired it with a small blue jacket, a matching blue purse, and other accessories to match.

She looked so beautiful.

I tried to pull my eyes away from her appearance and prevent myself further from the sexual thoughts popping up in my mind.

Thoughts that didn't fail to surface my mind when I'm around my wife.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked her, giving her my hand and she took it as she nodded.

I didn't forget to open her door for her when we got to my car and after a while of driving, we finally got to my parent's house.

It wasn't Novalie's first time here but I still saw the flicker of awe in her eyes when their house came into view.

"Don't be nervous" I muttered to her when I sensed the inch of fear in her.

"I'm trying" she whisper-whined.

"You're doing a great job," I said as the guards opened the door to my parent's house and we stepped in.

"Novalie!" Mia rushed to hug Novalie.

I feigned hurt at Mia for not hugging me first and she giggled as she finally hugged me.

Novalie had already greeted my father and was currently getting pulled away by my mom as they were deep in conversation already.

The maid took our jackets and I gave my dad a hug before we followed my mum's lead to the dinner table.

I was about to take my seat beside Novalie when Mia's voice caught me.

"How have you been, Bronto?" She giggled and my mom joined her.

Oh no

They just had to bring up that accursed name in front of Novalie.