𝐗𝐗𝐈 - 𝐀𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨

I never deemed myself a sex addict or even a person with an interest but with Novalie? I'm going overtly crazy and even more obsessive. I had never understood the hype of spending all your time with a person, making love and bonding until now and the rush of just thinking about it makes me wish I could right now, but I can't. I have too much work to do.

Work that had accumulated due to the prioritizing and devoting my every day to my wife since our ritual started. I felt bad for letting myself get so distracted but I don't feel bad for currently thinking I should just say fuck it and rejoin my wife in bed.

Novalie is the only fucking thing maintaining a constant presence in my mind and dominating my attention span.

In the past week, we had formed a routine. A routine that consists of us waking up an hour or two from noon, showering together, and proceeding back to the bed where we lay, watching movies and sharing waves of laughter. Novalie had introduced me to a few series which she religiously followed but I unfortunately don't share her interest in it. I had a greater interest in her animations and reactions to the slightest emotions the characters expressed.

She was truly so pretty that I spend most of the movie analyzing her slightest characteristics instead of actually putting in the effort to understand but who wouldn't do that in the face of the true beauty that my wife exuded from her symmetrical face, enticing brown eyes, luxurious skin, curly ginger hair, winsome curves, and her alluring personality, she was simply breathtaking in all her features. She is the perfect description of petite elegance and the rate at which she surfaces my mind is captivatingly dangerous.

We usually ended our shows in the evening cause by then we were already in deep conversation with each other and somehow, that led to teasing which made way for our steamy nights. We went on for hours, sleeping really late which caused our waking late as well then the repetition of the circle.

Repetition had always bothered me but I had found a person with which I could do the most bothersome of tasks with and still feel content because getting to do it with them was more than enough entertainment to keep me going. Novalie had gone from being a stranger to one of my favorite people in our two months of being married to the other.

I'm determined to seat here, go through, and finish the astronomical amount of paperwork I had to rid off.

Clearly not so determined seeing how you keep gushing about her.

I'm not gushing, I'm stating fac- Am I seriously replying the voice in my head?

Yes, Novalie is driving you craz- the voice was interrupted by a small knock on my office door.

The person on the other side opens the door slowly revealing their self to be Novalie. She came in with a tray that held food enough two.

"Can you explain to me why you haven't eaten, Bronto?" Her offense overshadowed her teasing.

"I just had breakfast a few hours ago," I defended myself.

"It's been nine hours!" She scolds.

"Feels like three-" I look towards my wrists to check the time. She's right.

"I'm sorry, I lost track of time," I didn't want to offend her more.

"You don't have to apologize, you just have to eat," she signals me to move over the files on the table and my laptop and when I do she places the food in front of us.

I open my hands wide to her and she seems to get the message as she settles into my lap and I wrap my arms around her.

"I missed you," I give her a kiss on the cheek

"I did even more," she gives me one on the lips instead.

She retrieves a plate from the tray, gets a spoonful of the food, and directs it to me, who happily collects it.

"How's the work going?" She inquires as she takes a spoon herself while waiting for me to chew down.

"It's going well, I've made some progress but not very much," she gives me another spoonful which seems to drive excitement in her as she giggles.

"What?" I question.

"Nothing. It's just kinda cute seeing the big mafia boss accept pampering by his wife," she said in a teasing voice.

Wait till she hears the thoughts.

No.

"Imagine your men see, they'll lose all respect," she adds.

"Then I kill a few and I get it back," I say matter-of-factly but she doesn't seem amused by the idea as she scowls at me.

"Calm down, I'm just joking"

I'm really not but it did get her to calm down.

Novalie places the now empty plate back on the tray before directing her attention back to me.

I couldn't help it as I wrap my hand around her neck and pull her face to mine before entwining our lips in a deep kiss.

I move my other hand all around her thighs as I get deeper.

I get to her inner thighs and notice her clenching as I tap my hands on her thighs ordering her to open her legs further. When she obliged, I moved swiftly but before I could make a move, she breaks the kiss.

"Your work," her voice was strained and breathy and her eyes were filled with lust.

"I'll do it later," I lean in for a kiss again but she moves quickly, getting off me and letting my hands slide off her thighs.

"Nope," a smile plays on her face as she grabs the tray.

"You know where to find me when you're done," she was actually torturing me and she knew it.

"Please amore, you really going to leave me to get blue balls," I say hoping she'll take pity on me.

"Precisely, I just want you to fini-" her statement is cut short by the sudden ringing on her phone.

I look at her questioning as she transfers the tray to one hand so she can use the other to pick up her phone.

"It's my dad," she seems stunned by this particular call although she's been in contact with her family all these while.

"Can you help me get the door?" She requests.

"Of course," I walk to the door and help her open it.

"Hi Dad," she says awkwardly after picking up the call and walking out of my office, her hands full.

What could Antonio want?

°°°
Sort of a potato chip chapter🥲

Thanks for reading🌚

Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you want to🥺

Have a great day!❤️
~1137 words
•••