𝐗𝐗𝐗 - 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞(𝟑𝟎)

TRIGGER WARNING!!

NOVALIE
"You know the drill," Javier says to his guards and they excitedly swing their shirts off before turning to me and aggressively gripping the hem of my top and forcing it off leaving my upper body in only my bra. I silently say thanks to my past self for wearing a bra today cause if I hadn't, I would already be bared in front of them.

It was all like some sick progression as they both took off their pants and headed to take mine off.

"You see dearest, you don't understand the hell I've been through because of you without you even being aware of it," he takes a step, more like an inch towards me.

"Do you know what your family did to me after everything happened eight years ago?" He asks me, but I don't answer.

"Answer me you whore!" He inches towards me again as his tone completely changes to that of a monster. The monster that he is and that monster compels an answer out of me to which I shake my head in refutation.

"Of course, you don't know!" he chuckles. "You don't know that while you were receiving pampering and care, your parents committed me to an asylum. I've been in a fucking home for the crazy for Seven years! Seven years because I had you a few times and I wasn't even done with you, I never will be."

"I'm not crazy, Novalie. You know I'm not," he begs me to believe him. "But being there with all those crazy people made me feel crazy. Made me want to rip every last hair off my body by hand. Made me miss normal interactions. Made me crave revenge so, I started planning my revenge," he takes another step closer.

"It didn't take me long to get every last person there on my side. I had people on the inside and the outside. Even people working at your house. I knew of your family's every move and it would even shock you to imagine how close I was to you on some days. I watched you and you didn't even have a clue," he was right. The thought of that sent fear clinging to my skin. I remembered the days I felt watched, followed and a tear trickled down my cheek.

"I finally got out a year ago because your stupid Dad actually thought I'd changed," he chuckles. "He is the reason bad things keep happening to you and he doesn't even know it. He trusts too easily and so strongly, he isn't a man," my uncle speaks in hostility for his own brother.

"He really thought he was off the hook after your marriage to Adriano but I had him back here immediately you left for Paris," this time it was a genuine laugh from his stomach.

"After a month of holding him hostage, your mama became real needy so I went back in his place of course. My plan was not in full course yet and I couldn't let a woman wanting her husband disrupt that so I braced myself hoping I'll get some fun out of it too. She knew it wasn't her husband but she didn't know who else it could be because as far as she knew, I was still in that asylum. Yes, your daddy hid it from her too. Want to know what broke my cover? Things were about to finally get sexy then I got a little too excited and violent and apparently your dad wasn't like that so she looked me in the eyes and she knew. She hit me. Tried to find a gun somewhere but I was always prepared for that moment so there was no weapon she could use anywhere she could think to check so instead she thought she'll just run away from me and to your guards and they'll take me down but little did she know, Everyone is on my side. I let her kick me out but the next day, she was here."

"But your brother? That one seems to have gone off the face of this earth. Wasn't home when I took mummy and hasn't been found even till now but I guess that's okay for now, at least I was able to survive with your mum for a month before she found out."

While he's been narrating, he kept on taking steps closer and closer to me, and in a matter of seconds, he nulled the gap between us.

"I missed you so much Caliente señora and finally, after everything, you're back in my arms, and this time to stay," he stretches his hand to cup my face and I flinch and it seems to upset him as he aggressively grabs it instead and force me to look at him. My tears run down repeatedly and cover his palm.

"Please, stop," I beg as a sob escapes my lips.

"What? I should stop because you don't want it or I should stop because of your marriage? I'll have you know that your marriage means nothing to me or even to Adriano. You really think your husband will mind? Don't be dense, Novalie, all he feels for you is pity. Pity because your father wasn't man enough and supposedly had to drag his family into it."

"My father didn't do that, you did," I counter back at him.

"Oh, sweetie, it doesn't matter who did what cause at the end of the day, he will always hate your family for threatening to hurt his. Your family including you," my uncle smiles at the saddened look that crosses my face. I know his words aren't true but for some reason they slice through me. I can't handle the thought that all Adriano feels for me is pity and a part of me believes it. A part of it makes sense because why then would he be so nice to me when he was also a victim?

I beg myself to pretend that's not a possibility but my uncle just smiles wider and wider as he watches me break.

How could I confuse pity for love?

"It has always been me and it will always only be me. Only I can love you in that way. I have loved you for the past eight years, no one else will go that far, no one else will love you that deep, no one else can cross the ends of the earth and wait decades just to be with you, only me," he looks me straight in the eyes and cups both my cheeks with his two hands now and the tears never stop rushing.

"It will only ever be you, Bebé. I have looked for you in hundreds but none comes close to being as real as you. No one begs me to stop the way you do, no one struggles with me the way you do, no one cries as prettily as you do and you're doing now. You know what I love about you? You remind me of the younger version of your mum. The one that could have been mine and I won't make the same mistake twice. You're my Elena. No one is taking you away this time. Not even my brother."

All these? All these was an obsession for my mum. It has all been my uncle not being able to accept she didn't want him. It has been my uncle not being able to let go of her and because of his issues doing that, I suffer.

His eyes scan my underwear clothed body and stop on the engagement ring and wedding band Adriano gave me.

"I said mine! You don't know how upset seeing the evidence of someone else on you makes me," he aggressively grabs my hand and forces off the ring, hurting me before callously flinging it away. The sound of my gold rings hitting the marble floor aggravates me. I feel like a disappointment.

I feel I've disappointed Adriano by not having it on according to his wishes but more so, I feel I've disappointed myself because after years of training incase this moment happened, now it has, I can't bring myself to do anything and stay rooted in place, in fear. I just let things happen to me. Although my body is mush and I can't do anything, I'm not even trying, I can't bring myself to.

I'm disappointed that after everything, I'm here again and I'm so close to accepting that this is how things will be henceforth.

"My biggest mistake was never kissing you before. I took a knife to my chest sitting in the back of your wedding and watching Adriano take those lips that belong to me. And even worse, you gave them to him," and with that he smashes his lips into mine.

"I know for sure Adriano was the first. I know because I've been watching," he says then returns his lips to mine. He controls this kiss. To be honest, he's the only one kissing. He kisses me but I don't kiss him back.

The only emotions in this kiss are a thousand synonyms for hate and disgust. This is nothing like my kisses with Adriano. Those kisses held soft fire, fire that couldn't hurt me. Fire that cared for me and in this moment where my lips are joined with my actual uncle! I realize the feelings I have for Adriano are stronger than anything. Stronger than this pain.

"I know a lot of things from just watching, things that would be creepy to tell you," my uncle says and I want to vomit in his mouth.

°°°
30th chapter!!🥳
Sorry this part is being cut short and is about to enter the 3rd chapter in this scene but there's still a long way to go and I don't want to squeeze it all in one chapter🥲

This filled up some holes too! Better understanding?
And I'm sorry about that kiss😭 Javier is such a creepy character

Thanks for reading🌚

Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you want to🥺

Have a great day!❤️
~1704 words