𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞

I haven't seen my husband in the past three days. He hadn't told me when he was leaving and I didn't wake up to him the morning after the night he carried me from the garden.

I kill my pride as I call him for the billionth time just to be left with no answer again.

I try calling his mum. He might be with them or she probably knew where he was.

"Hey Arianna," I say immediately after she picks up.

"Hi, sweetie! How are you?" she asks obviously happy to hear from me.

"I'm doing alright and I hope you are too," I say sweetly back to her.

"Yes, I am baby girl. I feel there's an agenda behind this call, is there?" she asks me.

"Yes, kinda. The thing is Adriano hasn't been home in the past few days and I want to know whether he's okay cause he hasn't been picking up his phone." I tell her my worries.

"No sweetie he isn't here but I'm sure he's okay. Adriano is like that though. Sometimes especially when he feels stressed, he just disappears for a few days. Just give him time okay?" She reassures me and I nod.

He's definitely cheating

Shutup consy

Bitch, Don't be naive

Why did you assume he is though

He hasn't been home for days bro. He's probably out for one of his releases.

Sigh that makes sense.

I know it does.

Yeah yeah, don't be vane.

I spend a few more hours in my garden and when I'm done for the day, I go take a shower and change into my night clothes.

Just as I relax on my bed, about to turn the TV on and start binge-watching a series, I hear Adriano's voice from out my door, yelling at someone

I rush out to see it's a worker who walks away quickly once he notices the opportunity.

"Adriano? Where have you been?" I ask him genuinely concerned about his well-being.

He only looks at me with dark eyes before he walks away and into the room, banging his door loudly behind him. He was obviously drunk and he didn't even spare me an explanation.

I waste no time as I go into the kitchen to prepare a high-carb meal for him and once I'm done, I go up with it and some water to his room, they were supposed to help sober him up.

I knocked lightly before pushing the door open.

"Here, this is supposed to help sober you up a bit," I say handing him the food and he collects it without looking at me.