𝐗𝐈 - 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞

"You really thought I was taking you to see your parents, caliente señora?" [sexy lady] my uncle says and that was the last thing I heard.

I didn't notice and couldn't fathom how a punch was thrown to my temple. Causing my brain to hit the side of my skull and inducing a blackout.

I wake up in a dark room, confused. I start to recollect and remember everything that happened and I touch my scalp to meet it bloodied.

And just then a bright light shoots on making it known to me they had a motion sensor. Two heavy men dressed in black walk in and take each of my hands as they drag me to where I discovered to be my uncle's bedroom.

He comes out wet from the shower in a black robe.

"Hi hermoso. Nice to see you're finally up" he says with his sick smile again.

"Why am I here uncle?" I ask him.

"You don't know?" He asks and I shake my head 'No'.

"Remember when you waved me off the other day? That hurt sweetie" He walks up to me and places his hand on my chin.

"I-I didn't mean to h-hurt you. I just felt it was inappr-" I try to talk but I couldn't help but stammer.

"I don't fucking care about that!" he cuts me off as he yells and I flinch. I didn't expect the sudden change in tone.

Before I could speak, he yells again, "I don't like to fucking lose. Your father denied me of what I wanted and now I want you and you have to give me your whole fucking self!!".

His entitlement further pissed me off.

I snap taking my chin away from his hold and I see his eyes darken as he sends a hard slap across my face. I hadn't expected that but it had caused me to fall off the bed. His slap hurt a lot.

"You don't deny or resist me or else you want to get punished" He warns me and a tear graces my cheek.

"Here's how things are going to work señora. I speak and you listen. You don't speak unless you're spoken to. You don't resist me when I touch you. You can flinch or act scared if you are cause your weakness gives me power and when I need a release or just to be pleased you are going to be there and take whatever orders I give you. When you're not needed you stay in the room you came from." He says reveling in the power he had over me at that moment.

Javier walks away from me and I'm left on the floor as I look at him with complete spite.

Dad was wrong to think he had changed from being his selfish self and I was so stupid to trust him so easily. I didn't even know this man.

He turns away from me. He unties the ropes of his robe, swings it over his back, and slowly lets it fall exposing his hairy butt.

Eww

He turns over and I see his manhood and internally gag. I would rather have seen anything but that. He was walking towards me and I try to hide the disgust from my face.

He grabs me aggressively and pulls me to his bed.

He brings out his gun, "Take it all off" he demands and I shake my head no as I mutter "I-I can't"