𝐗𝐕 - 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞(𝟏𝟓)

(TW - Sexual Assault)

We rush out of the ice cream shop and make an effort to get to the car as fast as we can.

I feel rough hands circle my wrists before I get into the car. The hands were quick to grab my other hand, moving both hands to my back and holding them back.

He makes sure to take my knife and gun and throws them on the floor as he holds me.

The man was strong as he used a strong grip to hold down both my hands with one of his as he brings out his gun from his back pocket and points it at Mia and back at me swapping targets continuously.

"You won't understand how I'll be smiling when I receive my bonus for being the one to bring you back" He whispers into my ears and he lowers his gun, underestimating Mia.

He plants it in his back pocket.

Fool

I swallow my thought and freeze when I feel his hand grab my butt. One cheek in his hands as he squeezes hard.

Just then he lets go of me completely and I realize that Mia had perfectly aimed for his hand that was touching me as her knife was now planted in his skin and he wails.

I was quick to remove the knife and plant it in a new place, his right chest. It went in smoothly assuring me that my piercing wasn't interrupted by his ribcage. I had stabbed one of his lungs.

I quickly get into the car to join Mia, not failing to notice the red bruising on both my wrists from his grip.

Asshole

Our guard got in soon after and I mentally thanked Adriano for insisting we took his Audi RS7 which was bulletproof.

As if my mind was read, our guard picked up a call and put it on speaker

"What the fuck is going on you, idiot?!" I heard Adriano yell from the other side of the line.

"S-sir th-" Our guard's voice faltered to answer, intimidated by Adriano's tone.

"I gave you one job! To watch over my wife and sister and you failed. What the fuck were you doing? They get home with a single mark and you're dead, " Adriano yelled further, his tone hoarse and cold.

"I'm really sorry sir," our guard said breathing heavily.

"More men are going to join you soon. Don't fight, they'll do that for you. Just get my wife and sister home as soon as you can." he instructs before he hangs up.

We speed away and as we make a turn, another comes behind us and shields us from the men chasing us as they shoot wildly at them.

We drive fast and once we got to our house, Mia says in amazement, "Oh my God the house is so beautiful!"