𝐗𝐕𝐈 - 𝐀𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨

We had just dropped off Mia at our family's house and we are now heading to one of my warehouses.

We had both woken up and got dressed in black both knowing what our plan for today called for.

"Good morning boss," Lopez says as I drive into the parking area. I opened my door and then Novalie's before offering her my hand to take as we walked toward Lopez.

I nodded at him and he started briefing me, "We have only ten of the men involved. The rest were dead and there was no hope of reviving them. The particular man you wanted is in the last cell barely hanging on for his life. We have divided all the ten men into five rooms, two to each. I'll tell the doctor to disconnect your victim and we'll set up the room for you."

"Take Novalie on a tour around the warehouse while I take care of the ten men or would you rather watch me, Tesoro?" I directed the last part to her and she nodded. I dismissed Lopez and took Novalie's hands as I led her with me to the first cell.

I left her outside to watch from there as I walked into the cell to see the first two men. They were both badly injured.

"I won't waste my time here. Which of you is willing to give me useful information?" I asked and they both stayed quiet.

I pulled out my gun not in the mood to pressure answers out of some idiots and fired two shots, planting a bullet in each of their foreheads.

I walked out of the cell and Novalie followed behind me as I walked into the second.

The two men there were unmoving and covered in a pool of blood. Not wanting to take any chances, I checked their pulses and confirmed their death before walking out of the cell and into the next.

"Hi, fucker" one of the men said to me smiling as the other laughed.

"Hope you didn't come here expecting information out of us cause we won't be saying a thing" The other finally spoke and I was about to pull out my gun to quickly end things for them when I heard them laugh.

"That's all it is to you huh? Coward." One of them muttered.

"A big boss who only knows how to shoot," the other said.

I knew they were purposely trying to provoke me but I let myself be provoked anyway.

I signaled for two of my men to come in and I told them to release the men. They asked me if I was sure and I didn't say a thing to them so they just did as I said. I handed my gun to Novalie who took it with an assertion that I could do this.

Once the men were loose I smiled at them.

"Come at me," I said and they chuckled but they didn't miss the opportunity.

I dodged their first two attacks, kicking one to the corner. I focused on pounding one who was way too slow and predictable to even land a punch on me.

I could feel the other walking towards me and landed a final punch in the chin of the one I'd been fighting causing him to go unconscious as I dodged the punch from the other man at the right second as I gave him one, transferring my attention to him now.

This guy was more experienced and came closer to landing a hit on me, but I'm way too experienced to let him have an upper hand. I moved speedily, as I slowly weakened him and did that even more by punching and hitting him at intervals.

After a while, the guy dizzily landed on the floor. I had barely touched him or used up my strength from my moving around but he was already down.

I walked up to Novalie and she handed me my gun again with a proud smile.