𝐗𝐈𝐕 - 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞

I slam the door behind me with no intention of listening to the man chasing after me.

"I can explain, Novalie" Adriano says from behind my door.

Too bad, I'm not interested in hearing what you have to say

"It's not how it looks like" he continues talking to himself cause I honestly, don't intend to answer.

It's exactly what it looks like

"I wasn't with any women, seriously"

Pretty sure that was only one of the women.

"Don't tell me your jealous"

I'm not!

You say it like an affirmation.

Shutup. I'm not jealous!

Sure

"Please let me in baby and we can talk"

And be at the risk of being pounded into too? Fuck no

I don't come out of my room all day so my maid brought up my food for me. Adriano kept trying to get in when I opened the door to accept my meal but I was faster than his slow ass.

He kept on begging me to listen and let him explain all day and I don't see why, the situation was self-explanatory.

Besides, he could fuck whoever he wanted and however, he pleased. My only problem was the lying.

Sure, that's your only problem.

Bitch.

But honestly though, I only asked him a simple question. I wouldn't have killed him for honesty.

I willed myself to not think about it and him as I forced myself to sleep at my due time.

••
I just woke up to Mia calling me.

"Yes baby," I say to her once I picked up.

"Novalie! How are you?" She asked me.

"I'm doing well darling and you?" I say excited to be talking to her.

"I'm great! I have a question" She says returning the energy.

"Go ahead"

"I just wanted to know if we could have a girl's day?" she was nervous.

"Sure. What does it entail?" I ask her.

"We go out and get lunch together, get ice cream, we go shopping, and generally just waste brother's money and piss him off" I loved that plan.

"Yes!" I don't even try to hide my excitement at the thought of pissing off my husband.

"Pick me up later?" She asks.

"Sure!" I'm happy I'll have something distracting me from how I was feeling.

How was I feeling though? I couldn't understand myself, so I blamed it on my anger at his lying.

Maybe I was a little jealous but I could get used to it if he had just told me he was fucking other women rather than giving me hope of loyalty.

I shower, dress, and get ready for the day.

I take in deep breaths, finally ready to leave my room to get breakfast but once I open my door, I'm struck with another surprise.

I see a beautiful bouquet of flowers at my door and a note inside. I pick the bouquet up and check the note to see 'I'm really sorry amore'.