𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞

(TW- I don't want to put a tw cause it will ruin the plot but because I care about y'all, watch out for violence)

Adriano snaps awake when he hears me curse.

"Shit, why does this keep happening?" I say in reference to me waking up in his arms again.

After it happened the first day we were in Paris, we gave up on putting the pillows in between and kept trying to keep to our sides but subconsciously, we end up in each other's arms by morning.

"Good morning, wife. You wake up looking more beautiful every morning" he compliments me before planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Morning! The same can't be said about you, you look grinch-like" I lie.

I can't deny I find my husband sexy but it stops there.
Adriano was well built and had huge, strong shoulders and his chest complimented that. His muscles were large but not to the extent I found unattractive and extra. His eight packs were well-defined and led to his attractive v-line. That was the sight I slept beside and woke up to every morning and I wasn't complaining, it's like a daily dose for me now.

Adriano was confident. He knew he was attractive and he knew I found him so too so it never bothers him when I tease him like that.

Our honeymoon helped us get to know each other a bit more and I definitely felt more comfortable with him now. We got to Italy two days ago and used yesterday to rest and today, we're going house hunting.

I stood up from the bed heading to the shower to start getting ready and once I was out, Adriano stepped in and got showered too.

When he came out wet and with his towel wrapped around his lower body, I was doing my makeup.

Why didn't he get dressed in there?

But woah he looks even more attractive when his body and hair were dripping wet. Damn.

"Mr. Milano, you really are trying to thirst trap so hard," I said to him trying to will myself not to stare at him for too long.

"Are my looks pulling you, Mrs. Milano?" He asks and I kinda liked being called by his last name.

"Not even a little bit" Another lie.
You sure be lying to your husband a lot.

All my belongings filled his room in many boxes. Everything will be sorted out when I had my own room in our own house.

I could've been sleeping in a different room in Adriano's family house but he begged me to stay with him. I didn't say no because I don't like saying no to people but mostly because I liked the comfort waking up in his arms brought as much as I hated it.

I'd spent my life since I was sixteen fearing men and hating the fear the touch from men other than my father and brother produced in me. With Adriano it was different, I find myself occasionally questioning why his touching me didn't bother me and I still do.

He was slowly becoming, like my father and brother, a man that being around didn't make me nervous. And when it did make me nervous, it was in a good way.

I wear a formal pink dress and its jacket with my signature pink heels. I wasn't the biggest fan of pink but I had my reasons for the pink heels and the dress didn't go well with it but fuck it.