𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 - 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞

(TW- Detailed description of sexual assault)

I was completely nude in my tub and Adriano was behind me massaging shampoo into my scalp.

The bath was filled with foam so he couldn't see my body inside.

After we got home, we both went straight to our rooms and had a shower. I took my time and I was about to get started on washing my hair when I heard Adriano knock lightly on my bathroom door.

He asked if I was okay and if there was anything he could do and considering the tediousness of washing my curly hair, I accepted the help.

I could feel the anger in Adriano's form just from telling him how I had gotten to my uncle's place.

I had already broken my resistance and was currently balling my eyes out as I narrated.

"That night was when I lost my virginity and in the worse way ever. Him sliding into me and filling my insides had been a reoccurring thought for years and it took a lot to rid myself of them." I continued. I had made Adriano promise to be quiet till I was done talking and he agreed with a frown.

"I felt bile rise in my throat when he slid into me for the first time, stretching my hymen and causing me to bleed a bit. He didn't slide into me with compassion, he pounded into me and acted like an angry dog. He knew it was my first time and he was educated enough to know the pain that comes with it but he couldn't bring himself to take any mercy on me," I said gripping my legs to my chest and resting my chin on my knees.

"Javier never took it easy. He was always so aggressive in handling his victims and no one left his room without a new bruise from him gripping their thighs, neck, or whatever. He dug his nails into you and on some occasions, he did it so hard enough to break the skin and incite blood. He didn't care if it was your first time and he treated you as he wished, pounding hard and harder when he felt he had left too long a gap of seconds in between."

"And just when I thought it was over, he flipped me over and shoved himself in me even harder causing me to squirm in pain. He knew it hurt but he didn't care if I was okay. Everything hurt. I was in physical and mental pain. My whole body hurt and at a point, I gave up on fighting and kicking him away as I just laid there and let him have his way. I knew pleading and begging at this point was just expending my strength"

"When he was done, he took out his condom and carelessly threw it on the floor and sparked at me," I said reminiscing as I continued narrating.

"I'm done. Get out," he said in disgust as he picked up his robe and put it back on.

I tried to move my legs but they seemed dead and I couldn't bring them to. As much as I wanted to get out of there, runoff, and be alone, my body was paralyzed in pain.

"I-i can't," I said letting out a cry. I felt my weakest today falling for my uncle's trap and now I couldn't even walk.

The dangerous look on his face would have sent me running out the door if I could.

He walked up to me again and landed another slap on my cheeks. He didn't stop there this time as he hit me more and harder, leaving so many red marks on my body.

Not the type of red marks that came from pleasure but the type resulting from harsh treatment.

"I said, get the fuck out!!" he snapped and yelled at me and I didn't miss the drop of tear I saw fall from his eyes.

He covered his face and I could feel the guilt engulfing him at that moment.

"fuck, fuck, fuck!" he muttered the first two but yelled the third.