𝐗𝐗 - 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞(𝟐𝟎)

Even in my wildest dreams, I had never seen this day coming; Adriano and I naked in bed- and cuddling. If I had, had a dream about it I don't think I would have envisioned it this beautiful almost as if it belonged. As if it made sense and was to be so but, it wasn't.

This was a mistake.

A mistake on emotion.

On passion.

A neglected passion that rose so quickly in us that our only option was to quench the burning, the longing, or seize to exist. I knew it was wrong but I did it anyway because as much as I wish not to admit it now, I wanted it- no, needed it and that was my fault.

My fault was allowing this to happen. I let myself get manipulated by his hot lips on mine, his sensual touches, and his tongue wringing all over my-

I need to stop, I need to breathe but the worst part of it all is that, I can't bring myself to regret it cause as I lay on his chest now, I can't help but need to do it again.

He must have noticed my shuffling and unsettlement as he shifted under me as well.

"Good morning, Tesoro," his voice was deep and hoarse, and didn't help a bit but drift my mind further into the whirlwind it was at the peak of.

"Morning!" my tone was strangled and high-pitched as I tottered off him and the bed. I just had to be away from him cause maybe then these thoughts will seize. My insides were hot and I needed to cool down with the iciest of waters I could get so I scurried off to the bathroom, shut and locked the door behind me.

I stepped into the shower before turning on the taps atop me and trying to cool off my burning build-up.

When I was done, I put on one of the few clothes I still had at his parent's house before taking a deep breath and stepping out.

"I see you feel it too," Adriano said nonchalantly without sparing me a glance as he stared straight at his laptop before him.

"Go have breakfast with the family and I'll be down soon," he said again before I had the opportunity to speak and I nodded before walking out.

"Good morning everyone!" I greeted them with a smile as I settled down to join Adriano's family.

"Good morning, sweetie, I trust you had a great night" Arianna's greeting stood out among others. She spoke with a wide smile and a glint of amusement in her eyes that suggested she knew about our activities last night and that sent embarrassment sparking through me.

"Don't fluster my wife, mum," Adriano's voice interrupted the mood of the table.

"I wouldn't dare" Arianna settled in her chair, her smile remaining on her face.

Adriano sat next to me and throughout breakfast and the discussions around the table his presence distracted me. We said goodbye to his parents and Mia after our meal and headed to his car as we commenced our journey back home.

The silence in the car was deadly as none of us spoke a word to the other. The tension lengthened by the second and it got harder to breathe with each passing minute.

My attention was drawn to Adriano's hand which he'd set on his leg and was repeatedly tapping on it. I didn't miss the quick moment of which he moved it towards me and was about to set it on my thighs before he hesitated and curled his hand into a fist before withdrawing and setting his attention back on the road.

I wanted so badly to pull the hand back to me and slide it down my skin and to my inner thighs before sticking it back into its place of last night, inside me.

I couldn't help it this time as thoughts of last night flooded my mind and I tried so hard to not feed into them as I clenched my throbbing thighs together as we pulled up at the house.

Tension heightened in the car and I began to feel the heat rise to my throat, obstructing my breathing as Adriano parks and once he was done I don't even wait for him to turn around and open my door for me as I quickly do so and literally run away into the house, up the stairs, and into my room before locking the door behind me.

I lay on my bed as I take in deep breaths and try to steady myself. I try to resist the longing to slide my hand down and please myself because if I do it will lead to further thoughts about him and unwanted fantasies.

I took in deeper breaths till the point I felt I was about to suffocate myself from trying to breathe as I give up and start to slide my hands down.

Approaching my underwear, a knock interrupts my motion for self-satisfaction.

"I feel it too, Novalie but I was just wondering if you uh.. need help?" Adriano's voice comes from behind the door.

I try to will myself to not answer him but like a force pushing me, my lust leads me to stride towards the door and open it to let him in.

Immediately he's in, I start peeling off my clothes in a quick, hurried motion.

"Let me make this clear, this has to be the last time this happens," I say with a hint of uncertainty in my tone and Adriano only lets out a smile.

Upon stark nakedness, Adriano strides towards me before mounting his lips on me in a heavy, desperate manner. He picks me up and I straddle my legs around him, my bare clit rubbing against his cold, metal belt head which sent my clit throbbing further and At that moment I wanted nothing less than to feel something of his inside me; his hands, his tongue or even his whole erection but I had a feeling that the last option wasn't happening in the near future.

The neglected passion subjugates me into his control again as he places me on the bed and parts his lips from mine as he begins aggressively and roughly kissing around my neck and light moans escape my mouth.

•••

I scream again as another orgasm erupts through me and Adriano tasks himself to take it all in. He moves up to lay beside me as I cuddle into him.

My chest bounces as I try to uniform my breaths to regular motions once again and wear off the excitement and euphoria dousing me.

Just as I calmed the amusement springing through me I felt Adriano's hot breath graze my ears, taking me back into the hole I just shoveled out of and send sparks toward me.

"I'm not going to let you deceive yourself, Tesoro. We both know that this is far from the last time that this will be happening. I'd like to consider it the beginning to a new ritual," His words rolled out of his mouth and literally settled in my soul.

I wanted so badly to counter him and argue but what was the use when I knew it was an indisputable fact?

He smiled down at me and settled his lips on mine again.

Maybe the ritual wasn't such a bad idea.

"I guess I should get to know the person my mouth has been all over more," Adriano said in amusement and I chuckled.

"I guess so" I agreed, I was dying to learn even the little things about him.

"Tell me about all your favorite things and memories" He started.

°°°
Sorry for the wait, conciseness, and mediocrity of this chapter; writer's block😭

Thank you so much for reading!🌚

Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you want to🥺

Have a great day!❤️

~1335 words
•••