chapter thirty-six*

Lloyd

I was doing better day by day. My body was healing quick.

And now, I was kissing Cammie in the kitchen. The dark room was warm with her here. 

I knew she wasn't doing well when I was gone. She would never, ever admit. But it was true. The way I saw the sadness in her eyes when I woke up...well it scared me.

I pulled away from the kiss and smiled. She smiled back, her blush strong and visible.

"This facial hair is my favorite." She whispered. She rubbed my cheek. I smiled.

"I know you like it."

She sighed and moved my shirt up. The wound was merely a scar now. I was doing a lot better.

She looked up at me and sighed. I kissed her again.

"I love you." I whispered on her lips. She smiled.

I had been soft around her. I just needed her to know I loved her dearly. All my heart.

I kissed her again, but she pulled away.

"I've been married to you for five years, and you have fucked me multiple times. I know that kiss."

I smiled. "Please?"

She shook her head. "No. Doctor said no."

"Fuck the doctor."

"Lloyd James." She said disapprovingly. I smirked.

"I'm okay." I said. "The doctor can't feel my pain level."

"You were shot. No."

"Pleaseeeee." I said. I kissed her again.

She smiled and melted. I pressed my body against her before pulling away. She smiled.

"I know that hurts."

"I can't feel it."

She sighed and pecked my lips again. I wished she would just let me have her, pain or not.

I wished she would just relax and let me fuck her. Goddamnit that's all I needed.

She gave me a little smile. I moved her waist to have her walk to the bedroom. She sighed and went to the bed as I shut the door.

"I'm not letting you." She whispered. I sighed and laid back on the bed.

"Please."

"Are you that horny?" She asked. I nodded and gave her puppy eyes.

She sighed. "One round, and you have to be very careful."

I cheered to myself, sitting up and kissing her. She smiled softly. I got onto the bed with her.

Clothes were ripped off and before I knew it, I lined up with her. She set her hands on my waist.

"If you feel any discomfort you stop. You hear me?" She asked. I nodded and smiled.

"I'm fine."

"One hundred percent?"

I nodded. She smiled and moved her hand up to my cheek. She pulled me into a kiss as I pushed into her.

Immediately I felt not only relief, but pain from pressing my body against hers. Fuck no no no.

I pulled away and looked down. She sighed.

"Nope. Pull out. No." She said. I sighed. Fuck. She knew me.

She sat up and stared at me. I sighed and rested back on my legs.

"Lay down." She said. I looked at her and laid back against the headboard.

"This is gonna hurt more." I whispered.

"I'm not gonna take top. I'm just gonna give you a release. It'll hold you over until you are cleared. I hope."

I sighed and relaxed as she grabbed my dick. She gave me a little smile.

"I've got you. It's okay."

I nodded. She carefully started pumping. She was so gentle, but her movements were so intoxicating.

"Do you want me to keep doing this, or do you wanna take it farther?"

"Just this." I whispered. She nodded and kissed my thigh. I sighed as she continued to pump me, her hands were so good. The perfect grip and hold. The perfect pace. She really learned well.

She moved her thumb over my tip, making me smile. I closed my eyes and rested my arm behind my head. This was perfect. She was perfect. I still wish I was inside of her, but this was still good.

"Just let me know when you're close." She said. Her little raspy voice was so hot.

"Oh sweetheart give me like ten seconds. I'll be there." I whispered. She gave a little mhm before moving to suck me off. I groaned softly.

"Fuck..." I whispered as I came into her mouth. I felt her swallow everything before pulling me off. God what a perfect wife.

She smiled as I looked down at her. She pulled up and kissed me. She was very careful not to touch my abdomen.

"I'll pay you back sometime soon. I promise."

She smiled and kissed my lips again. I pulled her in. She tensed.

"No i can't hurt you."

"Just stay on my left side. You're okay." I said as I moved her to rest her head on my shoulder. I wrapped her leg around me. The blankets were wrapped around us.

"This good?" I asked.

She nodded and sighed. "I know we should get dressed though."

"Just let me feel your skin for ten minutes." I whispered. She made a gagging sound.

"You're such a romantic how did I marry you?"

I giggled and kissed her head. "Because you like romantics. You like when you're treated right."

"So then how in the hell did I marry you?" She asked. I chuckled.

"I walked into that one didn't I?"

"Mhm." She said. She was so precious.

"I love you Mrs Hansen."

"Love you too loverboy."