Prologue

The night of full moon in Kingdom Elixir is the worst. The high pitch screams echoed throughout the kingdom which can be heard by every single soul there. Closed doors and windows starts vibrating due to the power the noise emits. Parents couldn't help but close their children's ears with all might burying them deep in their nest.

Starting from the midnight it merely goes for 2 hours but those hours are sleepless. They've never seen the man or monster who is creating this ruckus. They only knows their beautiful kingdom is ruling by a ruthless devil trueblood Vampire Kim Taehyung who is going through a terrible pain

He is cursed.

Cursed for killing the innocent souls and heirs of witches 500 years ago.

Whole story is still a mystery since no one dared to enter the castle ever except most trusted soldiers and their general who lives in castle only.

But some citizens still believe that there's something else their king is hiding. Yes he is monster and ruthless but for criminals and traitors. He never bothered public and villagers and keep distance from innocent souls after getting cursed.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
A pitch black hall with scratched walls and heavy iron chains hanged on both sides holding the screaming King, his eyes complete red as same as the monsters, bruises in his half naked body thrashing himself against the wall behind him making a bone cracking noise.
His most trusted man the general Jung Hoseok, tried his best to help poor king but everything goes in vain.

Kim Taehyung is cursed by the queen of witches who was dying holding her 2 months old dead son. The myths and witnesses claimed that King was the one who killed and brutally murdered the innocent souls in name of revenge.

Whose revenge? What revenge? Still a mystery.

He was cursed to become immortal and feel the pains of his victims himself every full moon night. The king is bearing heart wrenching pain of every creature he killed that day on full moon night for past 500 years.
The pain burns his skin, bruises appears on every part of his body, invisible sword piercing his skin.

Many of his mates were send by heavens but fate has it's own way.

All his mates were born after every 100 years but no one accepted him. They begged witches to make their mate mark disappear even before it developed completely in order to never face that devil.

(Mate mark develops as they grow, it will be slightly visible at early age and will be completed till 20)

The bond between mates are only felt by the two when the other one will turn 20. But it will disappear when both agrees to reject each other.

It only happens if mate bond is formed between vampires and werewolves.

If any one of them disagrees it will start burning since mates has to live closer after the bonding gets completed and sub consciously attract the younger one to the place where his/her mate is present.

Poor King, even before his mark forms it gets disappear that means his mate has rejected him once again.

He became quite habitual to it, mark appears, bond just start developing soon and after some years mark gets disappear.

They really hate him that much.

The King still hoped that someday he'll experience so called love from his mate which he never felt for years and will cured from the curse instead he got rejected.
Well no one knows the cure it's his instinct that his mate might cure him.
Now he lost all his hope and bearing the pain every full moon night screaming with all his might, which can pierce anyone's heart who'll witness the scene just like general Hoseok.

The king became heartless monster.

But again a mate has taken birth somewhere....and he's the one......