Family

Kingdom Elixir

Kingdom Elixir

Yoongi did everything under his power to prevent the rumours of Queen getting mated by the King before the eligible age.

They know Taehyung's created servants won't betray him, still who knows when they will change their minds. Nowadays trust is hanging by a thin line.

Elder Dan and Yeonjun earned lots of favour from Queen as they became Jungkook's favourite ones too soon due to their bubbly personality and also after knowing how they helped Yoongi, he was grateful to them.

Taehyung and Yoongi too started acting like their previous selves, how they used to live years ago.

"So, how do you feel after getting back your original age??

Yoongi asked with an amused smile.

"It's like I will live my youth once again but this time, with my family. There's nothing much of a difference but yeahh I'm feeling more youthful than earlier".

Taehyung replied after a content sigh.

In short, the purple hue that covered the mates that night was a blessing from moon goddess who broke the curse of immortality too and Taehyung again returned back to his age of 23, when he stopped ageing.

And Yoongi too started the procedure with help of Elder Dan to break his immortality too.

"Food is ready your highness, let's go, come yoonie hyung".

Jungkook chimed interrupting the brothers.
Taehyung stood up and hugged his mate nuzzling his nose on Jungkook's crook of the neck.

Yoongi coughed smiling and went away giving the whipped mates some privacy.

"Yaahhh what are you doing??

Jungkook blushed hitting Taehyung's chest with his cute paws.

The King cooed at his mate and bit the chubby cheeks while his hands roam around his plumpy ass giving them a squeeze.

"Why am I unable to control myself darling?? You shouldn't seduce me like this. I wanna take you now and here ".

Taehyung husked near Jungkook's ears sending tingles to him and an urge to melt in his arms.

"Aishhhh I didn't know you were this pervert. You horny vampire, food will get cold let's go ".

Jungkook backed away but got pulled harshly colliding on the hard chest.

"So you didn't enjoy how this horny vampire took you to heaven and showed you stars. You were begging me desperately ".

Taehyung teased his mate with a smirk.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and pulled his bulky mate towards the dining hall.

While Taehyung was continuously commenting those unholy words making Jungkook lower his head shyly.
.
.
.
.
.
.