Not a Sin

Kingdom Elixir

Kingdom Elixir

"WHATTT???

Jungkook shouted at the top of his lungs while Taehyung squinted his brows in astonishment.

They just met after so long, and got bombarded with such unexpected surprises.

"Are you sure hyung?? Don't say these to console or impress me, I'm habitual to the beatings and it doesn't hurt that much than living in lies of your death".

Taehyung spoke sternly sitting at the couch glaring at his brother for whom he was crying few minutes ago.

"No trust me tae. It's true, I told you, my sole purpose to become immortal was to find the solution to break your curse, getting you free from sins you never committed. Trust me please".

Yoongi pleaded softly and Jungkook's heart melted.
He wanted to talk a lot with his mate's hyung but Taehyung's mood seems to be facing some troubles, as he was crying and smiling widely for his hyung while ago and now glaring at the same man with dark red eyes.

It's obvious, Taehyung was upset at his hyung for hiding truth and secretly plotting while surviving all these years far from home. Not once, Yoongi came to meet him and now after revealing truth, he dared to take blames.

Heaven knows how much Taehyung loves his family, he will burn himself to ashes before blaming his innocent hyung.

"He's right son!! I was the one who helped him, so listen to him please. Don't you want to go back to your normal life".

Elder Dan intervened as he observed Taehyung been battling in his mind.

His expressions were showing, thoughts inside his head are messing up with each other.

"No need to plead him. Speak whatever you want".

Jungkook spoke bluntly ignoring his husband's stunned expression.

"B-but his order-----

"I'm the Queen too!! So it's an order from me, tell us everything without bothering about this dumb vampire here".

Taehyung was beyond speechless, did he heard right??

The tone his mate used, it's not like Taehyung had any objections but it's tough getting used to Jungkook's changing personalities every hour.

Yeonjun muffled his laugh when he saw the King's mouth wide agape.

So without wasting any time and considering King's presence Yoongi patiently narrated everything in details, he tried best to make them understand and not to create any confusion.

Everything was fine until he mentioned the way to break the curse.

"----so you both have to mate each other before full moon night".