Our Cute Pups

It was a fine day and the heavily pregnant Jungkook wanted to stroll around the garden since spring has arrived.

He is in his 9th month and pups will pop out anytime soon.
The due date is still 2 weeks later but of course precautions should be taken.

And Taehyung left all his work dedicating himself completely in taking care of his mate.

No one comes prior to his mate's and pups safety.

When Jungkook was in 7th month, he handed over the Royal responsibilities to Hoseok.
Only urgent matters are taken care of by him.

"Hey, love, should I ask Yeonjun to make a flower crown for you, with roses only".

Taehyung said gently holding his mate who struggles a bit to walk since his tummy got way too huge than predicted.

"No hyung, don't bother that poor boy, he always prioritises me, took care of me for past 9 months and never once complained. He deserves more time to spend with his pup only. His attention should be on his Suho, I don't want our Suho to crave for mother's warmth in his initial days of growing up".

Jungkook said softly rubbing his stomach and stepping ahead carefully clutching Taehyung's hand tightly with other hand.

"You sure will become the best ever parent. Our lil ones are lucky to have you as their mama".

Taehyung said smiling widely.

He made Jungkook sit upon the bench and went to pluck a rose for him.

As soon as he went Jungkook felt a pain in his lower abdomen. He clutched his stomach when again an unbearable pain hit him and he shrieked in fear. His pants got wet and he realised his water broke.

"Hyungieee!!!!

He cried out loud enough to make Taehyung snap around in panic.

In seconds he was in front of Jungkook and carrying him up towards the castle.

He mindlinked the Royal doctor and Hoseok.

"Ím here darling, don't worry okay, you're fine, our pups will be in our hands soon".

Taehyung kissed his temple mumbling sweet nothings to divert him.
Jungkook nodded closing his eyes but a horrified scream left his lips when the pain got intense.

"Lord Kim, this side".

Yeonjun came and directed Taehyung towards the room specially prepared for delivery.

Thanks to Taehyung's abilities, they reached in seconds and doctor was ready with nurses.

"Put him here and please wait outside Lord Kim".

"Noooooo! I won't leave him alone in pain".

Taehyung growled, his heart clenched looking at Jungkook's condition.

Yeonjun pleaded him and with a heavy heart Taehyung went outside.

Hoseok was standing outside with Suho blabbering and biting his plushie.

"He's the strongest omega, your highness, he's our Jungkook who can defeat death for you, trust me everything will be fine. Please be patient".

Hoseok consoled him and Taehyung nodded blankly staring at the closed door. His eyes filled with tears.

With each passing second he could feel his heart ripping out of his body when Jungkook would scream.

His admiration for mothers increase to infinity, they deserves the world for bearing a pain equal to breaking of 100 bones and give birth.