Tantrums

Kingdom Nerland

After reaching Kingdom Nerland, Prince Jimin directly ran towards his room clutching his waist band tightly where the letter was tucked, maybe his first ever love letter.

Throwing his shoes somewhere, he plopped upon the bed after locking his room's door.

"Calm down, take it easy!!

Mumbling to himself, he opened the letter and the next moment he started thrashing around screaming in happiness. His one hand patting his chest to help the erratically beating heart calm down.

That cold man whom he fell in love at first sight reciprocate the same feelings what could be more surprising than that.

"Jimin ah baby open the door!!

Jimin composed himself and placed his shoes at right place, hiding the letter beneath his pillow before opening the door.

Ryujin eyed her son suspiciously and looked around the room.

"What happened eomma??

"Nothing baby just came to ask if you're hungry. It's late and no maid are there so I was going to prepare some snacks for myself".

"Okay I'm hungry let's go ".

Jimin squeaked running ahead. Ryujin chuckled at her childish son wondering who would control her bratty son in future.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kingdom Syturn

"Search for that traitor in every corner of the world, bring him back in one piece I'll rip him apart myself ".

Judy growled making the rogues shiver in fear.

Yoongi and Yeonjun disappeared suddenly without any traces left behind except of the place where Queen Theresa died.
Judy realised they performed some kind of ritual here and in conclusion they were declared as traitors.

After gathering her most loyal rogues, she ordered them to find Yoongi and bring him to her.

"Get lost and return only when you will capture him".

With that the rogues ran to different directions shifting to their wolf form.

Judy again went towards the spot and stared at the broken floor for sometime.

"If only you would've controlled your desires.....

Judy whispered in hoarse voice remembering the tragic past.
She was a common girl who followed her people to save the Queen and was thrown in front of trueblood Kim Taehyung who was in killing rampage.

However Theresa already received her punishment but Judy wanted to see the almighty trueblood Kim Taehyung die the same way, her family died. And she took an oath to fulfill the wish of every dying soul that night.
She was the only one left as a dark spirit due to her being half breed.