Confused

Taehyung forgot to blink, even his breath got stuck. Never in his life of 500 years he had ever seen such an ethereal beauty that also not less than any angel himself.

An angel emitting light in his dark castle...

He was speechless almost forgot that this boy is an intruder and might be harmful.

When Taehyung was gathering his thoughts in his own world, Hoseok moved forward to take a glance of the little boy. And the next moment his sword hit the floor producing heavy clinking sound. He gasped when he saw who was the boy actually. He was none other than Prince Jungkook himself, but what is he doing here? How did he reached here? Did he followed me?

Wait....that means the tug felt while teleporting was the prince pulling his cloth.

But right now the most complicated thing is that, Prince Jungkook is Taehyung's mate and standing right in front of him without both of them knowing the fact.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung was continuously staring at the beauty with an intense gaze and blank face, who was now sobbing due to the happenings around him.
First he reached here, then entered this dark castle and now abducted by these huge strangers who are too creepy for him.

Jungkook tried to look up while hiccuping and met with pair of red eyes boring holes in him. The man in front of him was quite calm and mature unlike the soldiers who kidnapped him. The man's face was bruised and wounded, He is huge and covered only in black clothes, but he doesn't seem like dangerous ones his parents warned about. Jungkook was shivering in fear from inside but tried to remain calm and soon his expression turn into a pitiful look he was giving to the man. The man might be in pain due to cuts and wounds and as a pure hearted Jungkook first thought about the man's wounds.

But there's someone else lurking from behind of the tall man.
Jungkook shifted his eyes towards him and his eyes gleamed in hope and excitement when he identified that the other person is one of the guard he was about to gift flower crown and followed.

He didn't waste anytime to run and lash himself on Hoseok who was still in daze figuring out the situation.

What will he tell the King? What if Jungkook got punished?

Hoseok held the boy who was tugging in his arms.

"Ahjussi finally I found you!!!

Jungkook squealed in excitement.

Hoseok was speechless unable to form any words and the boy kept blabbering.

"You know ahjussi I followed you to give this flower crown. You forgot it so I ran behind you and suddenly I came here. I didn't know anything about this place so I entered here hoping for help and see I meet you here".

Taehyung was frozen at his spot all this time but listened everything the boy was saying.
His voice is honey dripping, melody to ears one could hear again and again.