Leaving

Kingdom Elixir

"What happened last night?

"I don't know, the screams suddenly stopped at last hour, that's all".

"Yeah, I was amazed too, how did it happened?

"Something is weird, our King is still cursed right? It's not like he suddenly broke his curse".

"No no that's impossible!!!

The people of Kingdom Elixir gathered early in the morning to discuss what they heard and how the King stopped screaming. Even the evil noises were stopped.

Everyone were amazed. All those past years, they had to undergo the usual struggle of protecting themselves from vicious sounds whether it's of their King or any evils at full moon night.

Their curiosity was rising as the morning passed and neither of the soldiers could be seen roaming around the market area.
They wanted to know the truth of last night, unfortunately they aren't on good terms with their own King. When people should support their King, they just badmouth him for being cursed. They even called him a coward hiding inside the four walls of castle after committing the sins.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At the castle, everyone were praying for their King to wake up soon. The soldiers knew their King will heal in few more hours, still they couldn't see him laying lifeless upon the huge bed.

Poor Jungkook was still sobbing sitting beside the unconscious body of his mate.
He was just a child unknown of curses and hidden facts about the elder but he was sure that the King could never do anything wrong. He was confused and angry, even wailed loudly in front of the dungeon where Taehyung was chained, he expected any monster to come out who was beating his ahjussi heartlessly.

His mate instincts were sure, his heart was saying to only trust the elder, whatever the situation is, his ahjussi is innocent and he will make sure to punish those who dared to touch the King.

Only if he would've enlightened with the truth of his mate being cursed.

General Hoseok knew the reaction but never expected that Jungkook would act like a mad lover in such small age, fighting for his mate, sitting and crying while holding elder's hands

Jungkook was caressing the wounded cheeks to get any response soon.

Hoseok decided to stay silent since he won't be able to refrain himself from telling the truth, it's better that both mates should talk to each other later.

The most astonishing thing was that, Jungkook was continuously blaming someone else for his mate's pains and sufferings. He was not ready to hear anything bad about the King. When the world despises this cursed King and his fate, here the young prince was clutched to him more claiming his mate could never go against heavens.