Cute

Kingdom Elixir

"Your highness, your highness!!!!

A messenger of Taehyung came running towards the library where Hoseok and Taehyung were discussing something.

"What happened?

The duo frowned, seriousness lacing their faces and Hoseok came forward to hold the shaking body of man.

"Your highness we received a letter from Kingdom Ethenite!!

Hoseok widened his eyes and realisation hit him why didn't he think about it earlier. Of course it will be related to Prince Jungkook.

While King Taehyung's face was calm, he sighed rubbing his temples showing utter distress. He already knew this was coming.

Kingdoms usually send letters or their messengers for help if any member would get lost or kidnapped.

"Hand it over to me".

The guard bowed and extended both his arms handing over a rolled handmade sheet.

Without wasting any time King opened the seal of letter and started reading it. Hoseok tried to peek on the letter out of curiosity.

The first few lines of respect and honouring the King were boring for Taehyung as he skipped those and directly started reading the main content with dark bold letters

King clenched his jaw gritting his teeth harshly tightening his hold around the weak paper. He wanted to rip off that paper and about to do it letting out a harsh growl with redshot eyes.

Hoseok saw the sudden change and snatched the paper before his King could torn it apart.
King glared his general while fuming in anger.

"Give it back to me general Hoseok, I will torn this apart, rip it into pieces. How dare them to even think about it huh!!

"My lord !! I apologise but this is a Royal letter you can't do it".

Hoseok said in a calm tone hiding the paper behind him and hanging his head down for showing disrespect by abruptly snatching the letter.

"How dare them thinking about handing over my mate to someone else when they're not even fated. How could they decide my mate's future with any random creature out there, without even his consent, how????

King Taehyung shouted with all his might slamming the huge round table of library breaking it apart in two pieces.

Hoseok took a quick look at letter and felt disappointed, this is not right.

Mates are fated, send by heavens itself, how could the parents only think about their gains and Kingdom. Prince Jungkook will be handed over for marriage to whosoever will find him first.
This is really disappointing.
They're fine in giving their son to any random king, isn't it injustice to that innocent prince!!!