Mine

Kingdom Ethenite

"Eomma where is Jungkook? Why isn't he returning yet?

Jimin said crying in his mother's arms hugging her hands tightly.

"We'll find him soon sweetheart, come please eat something".

Ryujin pleaded his now clinging son holding a bowl of food in other hand.

No one in the palace has eaten anything since Jungkook went missing. Even the young Jimin was crying badly for hours blaming himself for Jungkook's disappearance.

"No eomma I don't wanna eat. I will eat with my kookie".

Jimin said forming his lips into a pout.

Ryujin sighed and put the bowl aside hugging her son tightly. She didn't want to cry when everyone needs each other's support, but can't help to control her threatening tears.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"M-my kookie, y-your highness please bring back my k-kookie, my son where are you?

Yuna wailed loudly sitting on the floor of royal hall in front of her husband and royals who were looking down unable to face the family's agony.
Few moments ago they were happy and now everything turned upside down.

Their delicate and innocent prince whom they treated like a fragile glass is missing.

What if someone kidnapped him?
What if he ran away?
Many possibilities were coming up in their mind.

The guards who were guarding the gates when prince disappeared, were strip out from their position. King is not that cruel to punish them with any Kind of death sentence or whips.

"Yuta what did your secret messenger said? Did they saw or find my son?

King junho asked his guest who was leaving for the new place with his community, but seems like it will get delay and Yuta is all heads to help them.

"No your highness they didn't spot any child near borders".

"Where has he gone? My son!! is he safe or not?

This time fat tears escaped from king's eyes who didn't dare to look at his wife wailing badly and Ryujin and her son were having tough time too.

Everyone were grieving and praying for their prince's safety. This is the last thing they could do. They were losing hopes.

King junho even ordered the messengers to send letters to every Kingdom and as a reward their heir could marry Jungkook, considering that Jungkook's mate mark will be erased by witches.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kingdom Elixir

"Ohh lord, what is happening? I am missing eomma and appa".

Jungkook exclaimed while pacing back and forth swaying his both tiny hands.
The boy should cry or panick but here he is pouting and mumbling whatever trying to entertain himself.

He was confined in a dark room with thick walls and a huge gate. Only a bed and few furnitures were present there, the only source of light are candles.

Before getting locked up he was guided by Hoseok to not come near the door or touch the walls. He will be provided with food and other necessities until they will return.

Jungkook didn't know where they had gone but it might be important so let's just follow the instructions.
The other thing bothering Jungkook was hoseok's sudden change, he wasn't looking like a guard he first encountered but his demeanor was completely dark and scary yet he felt comfortable around them.