First meet

Kingdom Ethenite

Jimin regretted being angry at his cousin, it was just a tease not like he spouted any truth.

When he went to Yuna to complain about what happened to him earlier, he met with his mother in the same room chatting with Yuna.

His mother heard Jimin complaining and laughed at their sons' antics. Little one was confused why one should laugh at teasing, isn't it wrong?

But soon enough Ryujin explained him that sometimes teasing is done unintentionally to loved ones.

Jimin understood what his elders were trying to say and sprinted towards his lovely cousin, where he left him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"It was really nice to had a meeting with you King junho, we already invaded your place's privacy settling near borders hiding all these years like cowards, but now my people are strong enough to face any consequences themselves. Again I'm really grateful for protecting us".

The leader of refugees Yuta bowed after joining hands with the king, showing his utmost gratitude. He was more thankful for being provided by the basic needs of livelihood which they couldn't have been afford.

"I'm glad too Yuta, but as you know royals should make deal before helping someone, I also want to seal a deal today".

King junho exclaimed smiling brightly.

"Go ahead your majesty, what do you want from us, we'll fulfill it till our last breath".

Yuta said in a proud voice.

"If we ever want your people's help, can you provide it?

"King junho as I said we'll fulfill your every wish gladly, I Yuta in front of royals, guards and ancient ones hereby take an oath in the name of God to dedicate myself and my people for Kingdom Ethenite ".

Yuta spoke loudly, raising one of his hand with a stern, straight face.

King junho gave a thin smile nodding his head while looking at the proud leader.

But soon, someone entered running and panting heavily while shouting king's name.

Junho turned his head and met with his panicked wife running at daze towards him but what made him froze were the words she was shouting continuously.

"Y-your highness o-our Jungkook, he's n-not in the palace!!!!!

As soon as the words slipped from yuna's mouth junho didn't take time to order everyone including his guest Yuta to search for the boy.
He started panicking mentally after listening to his wife and Jimin who also reached there with Ryujin crying too.

They narrated everything starting from Jimin playing with him at the garden balcony, then him getting angry at Jungkook and when he went to apologise, Jungkook was no where to be found. They were searching him for past 1 hour but boy was not in the sight.

Junho listened and almost wanted to shout at Yuna but controlled himself from not losing his temper. He should be calm and search for Jungkook.

Soon the guards declare the news to the citizens and announced reward for whosoever will find the prince and return him to the King safely.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Every corner of the kingdom and palace was searched, even borders and dungeons, but failed to find the prince.

The King and Queen were devastated by the sudden incident occurred in their life. Today morning they were playing happily with their little Jungkook and now he's lost. Yuna almost lost her senses from crying in ryujin's arms. The King just sat in daze with teary eyes, lowering the head.