Intentions

By now, every Kingdom received the letter regarding Prince Jungkook's disappearance. But the prize fascinated them more.

Greed and lust could be seen in every King's or crown prince's eyes who once saw Jungkook and believed he's the most ethereal one even in young age.

Selfishness took over their senses and except of consoling King and Queen of Kingdom Ethenite, they started their search secretly with the help of most experienced witches and creatures.

Whatever it takes, Jungkook is theirs, that's what they think.

Of course, that mere little omega would've ran somewhere while playing, it's not a big deal, right!!!!

Only if they knew Jungkook is with his mate, the royal trueblood Vampire and strongest one to ever exist Kim Taehyung.

People shivers just by hearing ruthless Taehyung's name and those kings are all set to win his mate!!! Inviting death!!

Now the competition started among other eligible royals of different kingdoms. Everyone send their spies, called elders from ancient mountains to find the omega.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kingdom Elixir

"Yaahhh ahjussi!! Put me down, I'll fall!!

Jungkook whined, once Taehyung's grip tightened around his petite figure carrying up in the air.

Taehyung snapped out of his sub conscious mind and got flustered once he realised what had he done.
The more he wanted to become strict and cold, the more cheesy and romantic words are slipping out of his uncontrollable mouth.

His inner vampire already accepted Jungkook wholeheartedly so it's natural to talk all lovingly.

"What are you doing here? It's dangerous!!

King spoke sternly putting the little boy down on his feet who wiggled and again hung himself on the barrier not caring any elder's words.

"I want to go home!!!

Little boy mumbled with a pout.

Taehyung heard him and his heart felt a pang when he thought of Jungkook leaving him soon or did the boy just lied to like him.

Does he not like to spend time with him??

How much the King tried to shrug out these useless thoughts and accept reality but those cruel 500 years of loneliness and lack of love made his trust senses too weak

"I want to tell appa and eomma about you, minie and aunty will be soooo happy when I'll introduce you to them".

Jungkook was mumbling continuosly unaware of the man whose eyes were filled with tears.