Pregnant and Celebrations

Kingdom Elixir

Kingdom Elixir

"What did you said??

Taehyung asked again holding doctor's shoulders tightly.

"You are going to be a father Lord Kim".

The doctor beamed and within seconds Taehyung passed by him like thin air.

Jimin and Yeonjun were already sitting beside and gushing over sleeping Jungkook.

The nurses were preparing some herbal tonics in their presence.

"Lord Kim congratulations, our Queen is pregnant".

Yeonjun said smiling widely clasping both his hands excitedly, when he saw Taehyung already standing near the bed with teary eyes.

Jimin too congratulated him and step aside for Taehyung to come near Jungkook.

He didn't paid much attention to the words and his family cheering happily behind him, he slowly sat beside Jungkook and held his soft palm.

"Wake up soon darling, I can't wait to celebrate this with you. I'm so happy today, i-i d-dont know what to say, please just wake up and hug me tightly".

Taehyung mumbled smiling through happy tears.

Others witnessing the scene were cooing internally and admiring how the once known as monster, is crying after receiving the best news of his entire existence.

Being a father is what he always dreamt after finding Jungkook but he never spoke out his thoughts on it, and time passed too fast that his mate is now sleeping in front of him with already growing pup inside his cute tummy.

"How are you my child, I know you can't hear me now but I already love you a lot. Just 9 months and you'll be in my hands".

Taehyung said hiccupping and leaned near Jungkook's belly kissing it gently from above the sheet.

Everyone giggled and awed behind him.

"I can't believe this mischievous bunny is already having a little one inside him. Ohh my I should send the letter immediately to uncle Jeon".

Jimin squealed and ran to send the letter.

Jungkook's parents will dance for sure after hearing the news and Ryujin won't waste any time to come to Elixir.

"Congratulations tae your dream of becoming a father will be fulfilled now. And also I can't wait anymore to hold my niece or nephew".

"Kookie is having another lil kookie in his tummy".

Hoseok shrieked in excitement and cheered only to get two head smacks, one who from Yoongi and other...... Yeonjun too.....

"Be quiet he is resting ".