The Fight

Kingdom Syturn

"I still doubt that lady but she was determined. Her eyes were saying it all, how much she wants to end Kim's reign".

Judy said to the rogue kneeling beside her.

The rogue smirked as she was falling into Yoongi's trap easily.
Rogues never took any side but when it comes to settle themselves and gaining a territory in deal, they'll easily side with the party with great offers.

"I had already investigated about her and she was really desperate to join hands with us. I don't think a lone and vicious lady who doesn't have any family support would betray us".

Rogue convinced Judy and she hummed in response.

"So what's the plan ahead".

"That woman will give me a signal once she will get access to clear our paths. Then I will disguise myself alongwith my group and enter their castle. My other group will be hiding in the forest near our borders. After capturing Kim's mate I'll call them. Kim's mate is his weakness. You can destroy him easily".

Judy laughed loudly, her high pitched noisy laughs echoed throughout the ground.
She was satisfied with the plan still unknown of the fact that she's the one to disappear forever.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kingdom Elixir

"What happened hyung? You are seeming down and upset".

Jungkook asked making circles upon Taehyung's bare chest.
Both were catching their breath after their long intimate session, while hugging each other.

Taehyung tightened his hold around Jungkook and pulled him above himself.

He inhaled his mate's sweetest lavender scent and pecked his forehead.

After the meeting with Yoongi and Hoseok, Taehyung was angry and upset. He was anxious, he lived all those years in darkness and gained enemies more than acquaintances, now his mate is pulled into that darkness with him. All his enemies are desperate to harm Jungkook.

Taehyung directly came to Jungkook to soothe himself, his love has that power to make him forget all wars going around.

Unable to speak anything he instantly pounced upon his omega once his fresh after bath face came in sight.
The desire to be inside his mate, to feel the warmth, Taehyung didn't waste time to enter him.

That innocence in Jungkook's face, his petite and perfect curves, pout on plushy lips, Taehyung can't control himself from ramming into his mate until he pass out.

However Jungkook felt something was wrong with Taehyung. Usually his King would murmur sweet nothings in his ears but today he just groaned.

Jungkook let Taehyung do whatever he want, he knew Taehyung would never hurt him. He'll ask about his sour mood later.

Currently both mates are entangled with each other, their naked bodies emitting warmth for each other. But Taehyung is adamant to not look at Jungkook properly let alone speak a single word.

"I know you're hiding something. Tell me hyung. We promised each other to share our pains sorrows and happiness and don't dare to lie".

Jungkook spoke putting his chin above Taehyung's chest.

A lone tear escaped from Taehyung's eyes and soon he shifted himself, in a second now hovering Jungkook, intertwining his soft palms with his large ones.

Jungkook gasped when he saw the darkness in Taehyung's eyes. The same when his curse broke. Taehyung retract his fangs and dig it into Jungkook's neck without any warning.