Grown Up

11 years later

Kingdom Ethenite

Days, weeks and years passed after that one miserable day where Kingdom Ethenite lost their Prince in hands of the cursed monster King Kim Taehyung. People, royals and elders still regret their decision on handing over their prince to the one who will safely bring him back, their own plans backfired, they didn't give a second thought that the King whom they despise from their core of heart will be the one to find Prince Jungkook, his own mate.

But for some certain people, the days passed by smoothly, in wait to get unite with their love again.

Kingdom Ethenite celebrated the day after in name of their prince's safely arrival forgetting their own sorrow. The Kingdom once again received back its shine, prosperity and the reason to celebrate every single day ahead.

Everyone became overprotective of the prince including the general citizens. Guards were increased and ordered to surround Prince Jungkook everytime in absence of King and his Queen.

Elders gifted too many jewels containing magical powers to Jungkook which will protect him from evils and never let him get lost again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Heavy clinking of swords and tired breathing were heard all over the practice field of Kingdom Ethenite. Commotion of the crowd and murmurs were unable to cover the noise of a certain someone's sword skills defeating the opponent.

His sword skills are no joke.....

The way sword was swayed elegantly alongwith the evening breeze and how a single strike shook the other.

The hits were so accurate, as the last strike of sword made the other stumble and fall releasing a groan.

The one who won kept his sword at the neck of other to show how proudly he defeated the other. Opponent looked down in shame and surrendered completely.
The other kept his heads up chest heaving up and down as his breaths were proudly announcing his nth win.

The crowd surrounding the practice field again witnessed a glorious win of their idol, their hope, their inspiration, their ethereal Omega prince Jeon Jungkook.

"Hail Prince Jungkook! Hail Prince Jungkook! Hail Prince Jungkook!!!!

The soldiers and citizens gathered around the field shouted and clapped, their cheers echoing through the whole Kingdom.

The beautiful prince elegantly opened his hair bun, letting his hairs fall till his shoulders. With other hand he signalled his supporters to stop cheering and smiled to them tiredly.

"Thank you so much for coming here and cheering for me".

Again the people who were dying to hear that honey dripping voice clutched their chests dramatically like they got blown off by a his words. They were suckers for their prince.