Get together

General Hoseok was following a crowd leading to a meeting place. He never came here and is hiding himself under thick black cloth piece with a hoodie which completely covered his face in order to not get identified by anyone.

(Credits of picture goes to the right owner)

Unlike his King he used to travel secretly and made many acquaintances but less than enemies, he did get involved in many fights and is avoiding to get caught by those random bastards.

According to his magical compass, he's in Kingdom Olieve.

It's not huge but still populated enough to be called as kingdom.
Soon the crowd reached to the place where some elders were waiting to discuss something with public. But something unusual caught hoseok's attention, it's none other than one of Kim Taehyung's soldier who was badly injured kneeling and chained all over.

If the King is monster that means his soldiers of Kingdom Elixir are also demons, according to people. Since elders has the power to identify them easily, poor vampire got caught and seemed like beaten up.

Hoseok desperately wanted to save his man, clenching his fist he was about to move forward but before that an unknown potion was poured above that vampire and turned to ashes in seconds, everyone present their gasped at the scene some closed their eyes not to witness the dreadful act.

Hoseok gritted his teeth to control himself and walked out from there. The scene was constantly roaming inside his head.

After walking through the whole market he decided to release his tiredness in a foodplace.

Thanks to King Kim Taehyung they're created just like other commoners starting from eating normal food to sleeping only when needed. They only drinks blood occassionally.

Did you heard about Kim's mate?

Hoseok paused while sitting when he suddenly overheard a group gossiping near his table.

"Ohh right, poor thing he's still so small and innocent.

One of them spoke while drinking his expensive ancient wine.

"I also heard queen is looking for witches".

"Tsk, isn't it good then, poor prince will be saved from that monster".

"That devil deserve it, mateless bastard".

Hoseok really controlled himself from beating up those bastards. He however managed to sit and ordered food, after silently eating food he relaxed a bit noticing other's activities.

How much he wanted to live like that once. Even Taehyung did offered him to run away still he chose to stay by his side always as his well wisher and protector. If someone wants Taehyung's downfall they have to face Hoseok first.