Reunited

Kingdom Ethenite

By the noon, Jungkook got busy with his tiny friends who used to bring him handmade candies and snacks

By the noon, Jungkook got busy with his tiny friends who used to bring him handmade candies and snacks. The little kids of Ethenite really love their Prince and used to meet him hiding themselves through various techniques.
Jungkook loves kids and spend time with them to forget all his tiredness and soreness of muscles due to sword practice.

As soon as news about the vampire army coming to take their King's bride, spread all around the Kingdom, people started gathering in front of palace to take the last glimpse of their kind Prince.

And kids managed to run inside to meet their older friend who is going to become someone else's forever.

King Junho and Queen Yuna came out to the balcony to deliver a speech for their son's departure and console the public specially senior ones.

Soon Jungkook joined his parents and shared heartwarming words with his people. Shedding few tears and making sure that public won't create any commotion later, Jungkook excitedly ran towards his chamber, to chat with his little friends and prepare himself for the departure.

There's no way vampires could enter their Kingdom as those foolish elders increased the power to resist corrupt blooded creatures and those who have dark powers.
So Jungkook and his parents has to go to the gate in order to meet general with his soldiers.

Jungkook would surely lecture them before going.....

"Ohhh my my!! Pretty!! Who's this?? Hey Yuna, where's our son?

Junho dramatically gasped entering Jungkook's chamber to spend some more time with his son, instead he was surprised to see his son's beauty. No doubt Jungkook is glowing more today. A perfect beautiful Omega.

And as a father, he tried to tease Jungkook.

"I knew it eomma!! You should look for someone better than appa. See he already started to lose his senses. In this age, he already lost his sight".

Jungkook rolled his eyes and teased back earning a dramatic glare from Junho.

Yuna silently giggled while tucking some golden beads in her son's combed hair.

Yuna refused to take any maids help as she wanted to prepare her son. She knew this feeling, getting ready for mate, the beauty, the glow and red hue in cheeks everything just appears for mate.

Jungkook was squealing inside and feeling something funny in stomach as the time passes by.

The guards were updating the King about General Hoseok and his army.

"I can't believe our son is going to his mate forever. He grew up so much. He will get married in few days and will become the Queen of Elixir!!

Junho spoke softly coming towards his family, fondly staring Jungkook.