Mood Swings

6 months later......

Sometimes life bring unexpected circumstances which change one's whole life, either in good way or worst.

Some say difficulties, ups and downs are important, they're like the teachers who teach the best lessons of life ...
We write our own fate according to our karmas, and some percentage of fate is decided by heavens.....
at the end, we realise life is all about journey, a beautiful journey that we wish for and make it, life doesn't have any particular destination, because one's dreams, wishes and ambitions never end. Basically a never ending journey of new dreams is all about a part of life ...

Hoping for the best we go on and continue the journey....
.
.
.
.
.
.

10 months ago, Taehyung and Jungkook got married. They never expected to bring their child this early. But yes, that's what life is about, unexpected....

After Jungkook's pregnancy news broke out, the whole Kingdom celebrated and danced.
Their bond wasn't great with their King but they were ready to do anything to become that ideal citizen.

Soon, Jimin and Yoongi too got married, Yoongi was hesitant to accept the position of King of Kingdom Nerland but getting too much encouragement from his closed ones and husband, he accepted.

They started ruling just after taking over throne from Ryujin who wasn't able to control her happy tears for almost two days.

Yoongi felt upset when he had to leave Taehyung but whom was he joking, they're trueblood vampire with high range of mindlinking power and in span of minutes can travel here and there.

So yes, they can meet easily whenever they want.

After everything ended, Yeonjun got too busy taking care of Jungkook when Taehyung had to leave for Royal meetings. Poor Hoseok didn't get chance to propose him.

But he was too determined, he didn't care what Yeonjun's answer will be and after lots of provoking by his partner in crime Jungkook, he proposed him.

Yeonjun did take time to reply but the answer was positive and the next week after acceptance, they got married.

Well, 2 marriage ceremonies in 1 month.....

At least, our lovely couples are settled now.

And our taekook couple is having the best time of their life....maybe or maybe not....

Back to present.....

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!! You bas*tard of a vampire!!!! I will kill you!!!

Jungkook shouted at top of his lungs. His high pitched voice almost deafened poor guards. The hallway echoed dangerously.

Yeonjun walking behind him shivered in fear clutching the glass of fruit juice tightly in both hands.

"H-hyungie!! K-kookie hyungie! Please slow down, you'll get hurt".

Yeonjun stuttered calling for Jungkook who didn't pay attention and just waddled ahead holding his swollen belly.

His nose flaring and eyes throwing daggers....

In any other day, he would've looked cute like a penguin but not now when his mate committed something against to his liking.

"J-jungkookie!! What happened? Where are you g-going??

Hoseok appeared in front of Jungkook when he heard the shoutings but stepped aside timidly when Jungkook glared at him.

Hoseok asked Yeonjun through eyes but got a negative reply....

Both followed Jungkook shaking in fear. Anyone could sense the overflowing pheromones of fury.