Hidden Traitor?

Kingdom Elixir

Kingdom Elixir

Jungkook squirmed a bit and opened his eyes slowly only to find the other side empty.
The brightness passing through the curtains hit him and he got up hissing in pain.

"Good afternoon darling!!

Jungkook snapped his head towards Taehyung who was standing near the table where covered plates and utensils were kept. His naked upper body shining under sharp sunrays.

Taehyung walked towards Jungkook who was struggling to sit straight.

"Are you fine my Queen??

"After ramming into me mercilessly you're asking this. Should I show you how it stings??

Jungkook said with an angry pout and Taehyung started laughing at the statement.

"Ohh my precious, that's impossible, you'll always be the one under me not the other way round. And really sorry for last night, I went too rough ".

Taehyung said caressing his cheeks softly and pecking on his pout.

Jungkook blushed hiding himself under the cover when Taehyung tried to lift him.

"I've already seen your depths, no need to hide. Let's go I'll give you a bath, it's past noon".

"Whatttt!!!

Jungkook screamed in horror, how much rounds they had done last night to be this much tired.

"You should've woken me up".

Jungkook mumbled under his breath holding Taehyung tightly who had already lifted him up making way towards bathroom.

"You were looking so gorgeous and dreamy while sleeping so I decided not to disturb you and went to bring some food".

Taehyung said putting Jungkook under the huge bath tub filled with warm water.
Jungkook smiled and leaned back to rest but before that Taehyung sat behind him caging Jungkook's fragile form.

"You're really warm!!

Jungkook giggled rubbing his back upon Taehyung's chest.

"My precious, if you don't mind, can you please stop moving. I'm getting hard down there".

Taehyung said gritting his teeth to control the hormones ready to increase the rate of desire once again.

Jungkook widened his eyes when he felt the hard shaft poking him and he stopped moving.

Later both mates silently enjoyed the bath and relaxed their muscles.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yoongi was pacing back and forth at the entrance of castle when he caught the glimpse of Dayum coming towards him with fearful expression. He smirked once he saw the terrified Dayum.