Full moon night

Warning ⚠️: long chapter

Kingdom Elixir

It's been a week now since Jungkook arrived at trueblood vampire's castle accidentally.

It was all destined though. The heavens planned it all to unite these mates.
One with an innocent and pure heart, symbol of divinity while other was ruthless, cold and merciless ruler.

Someone said, polar opposites attract.
That's what happened in case of Jungkook and Taehyung.

They learnt many new things about each other in past week. Jungkook missed his parents a lot but was ensured by King that he'll soon go back to them which cheered up boy's mood and both mates ended up chatting and bickering.

Taehyung is still not used to laugh out loudly. He did smiled and chuckled but never in front of general or his mate.

Jungkook love to tease his hot headed ahjussi and made fun of him with Hoseok.
General easily befriended little prince and both are on good terms sharing giggles and random chats.

Only if Taehyung would've known, he might've banned Hoseok from entering King's chamber.

About those 2 rogues whom they were searching after the mini war were identified by an old cobbler who had some abilities to see the true face of creatures if they were in disguise.

Handing over them to the general, public demanded for hefty amount of gifts and Taehyung happily agreed.
Since the reason behind Jungkook's confinement in castle were these rogues only.

After punishing those rogues brutally, Taehyung discussed the matter of full moon night with his general as soon as possible.

Because it's tonight.......
.
.
.
.
.
.

"---this room is far from my dungeon. He won't be able to come here. I can't stop those shrieks reaching his ears but at least he won't be able to see my cursed fate".

Hoseok was carefully listening to every instructions King was giving to prevent little Jungkook from finding the truth and witnessing dreadful pains of elder.

It was for his own safety though. His fragile and weak heart will break apart once he'll witness his ahjussi mate getting beaten by some unknown whips and curses.

"As you wish your highness! I'll do my best to protect our future Queen. Once I'll get my powers back, I will take your mate back, to his parents. I'm sure they wouldn't have been imagined, their son's mate found him and kept him safe all these days. At the end he'll be all yours. I'm excited to see those defeated faces".

Both males shared a sinister smirk and sighed proudly.

"Ahjussiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!

Here comes the little energetic prince. In past days, he never let Taehyung rest a bit during daytime. Before sunset all he will do is to made King read some fairy tales unwillingly and stroll around dark abandoned areas even when there's nothing really to see.

"What happened? Why are you shouting early morning? When did you woke up?

Taehyung tried to scold the boy who was about to fall while running towards the males.