Cheater NTR Girlfriend x Male Reader

Requested by: nikmorn14

__________________________

I Forgot To Remember To Forget

__________________________

(A/N)- They wrote most of the story in the request.

__________________________

Third POV

(Y/N) and Hope were dating for two years now. They've known each other since high school, but before they started dating she was very promiscuous. She slept with a lot of men. One time she even slept with with (Y/N)'s brother and father. Nowdays, Hope has been cheating on (Y/N) under the influence of her whore friends, Vanessa and Kara. A short while after their relationship started, she had threesomes, foursomes, and even gangbangs with her friends. (Y/N), of course, had no idea of this. Right now, we see (Y/N) at the end of his shift.

(Y/N)'s POV

I called Hope. We haven't been on a date for quite some time, so i wanted to take her out on one. She picked up.

Hope: Hello?

(Y/N): Hey, honey, do you want to go out tonight? We haven't been on a date since forever, so i thought-

Hope: Sorry, baby, but i'm with Vanessa and Kara and we'll be out at least until midnight. Maybe another time, okay?

(Y/N): Oh... okay... love y-

She hung up. 

(Y/N): *Sigh* I guess it'll be just me, myself and i once again. 

I took my bag.

(Y/N): I might as well take a walk. I have the whole day for me... again.

I walked out and headed for the park.

Timeskip

After walking for about thirty minutes i reached the park. I bought an ice cream and sat down on a bench. I was watching the passing birds.

(Y/N)'s mind: Am i doing something wrong? I feel like she's been avoiding me on purpose.

I looked up. I saw Vanessa and Kara sitting on a bench and kissing a man i don't know. I raised an eyebrow.

(Y/N)'s mind: Well that's strange.

I tried to call Hope, but her phone was off. I started to worry. I stood up and started running toward her house.

Timeskip

After running for twenty minutes i reached her house. I opened the door with they key she gave me a few months ago and went inside. I was shocked by the sight i saw. Her house was a huge mess. There were beer bottles and clothes scattered all over the ground. The music was playing in the background and the smell of marijuana was in the air.

(Y/N): M-My God...

I heard noises comming from Hope's room. I approached the door. It was slightly open so i peeked inside. I almost threw up when i saw what's inside. There were five men and four women in an orgy, all naked. Two of the men were Hope's black ex-boyfriend, Kenneth, and my own fucking brother, Carl. But the worst part was that i know two of the women as well. One was Hope's sister, and the other was Hope herself. Liam was fucking Hope.

Hope: Ah~ Yes~ Do it inside, please~ Yours is so much better~

My heart sank. What was going on? Why would she do this? I backed away. Vanessa and Kara went into the room. They were naked as well. I gathered all of my courage and opened the door widely. I looked at Hope with half-opened lifeless eyes.