Cheater Girlfriend x Aku Male Reader

__________________________

Genesis

__________________________

(Prequel)

Long ago

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up in my bed.

(Y/N): Okay, (Y/N), another day, another random body pain, here we go. Hugh!

I stood up and cracked my back. 

(Y/N): Man... 

As i walked toward my kitchen to get my morning coffee, i noticed that my girlfriend, Ayame, was nowhere to be seen. I grabbed my cup and warmed it with my heat vision. 

(Y/N): Ah... perfect. 

I scratched my butt and went to my flame mirror.

(Y/N): Let's see what's happening around the world. The egyptians are building the pyramids... The romans are creating the colosseum... Ayame is getting pounded by the emperor... The vikings are- Wait, what?

I turned the mirror back a little, showing the image of Ayame and the emperor. The flames above my eyebrows went out and my eyes filled with tears.

Ayame: Yes, yes! Keep going, my emperor!

(Y/N): Ayame... no...

Emperor: You just- Ah! Keep that demon at bay!

Ayame: He's harmless as long as i'm there! Ah!

I turned myself into a puppy and curled into a ball underneath the mirror. I began whimpering while listening to the sounds of their lovemaking. 

Timeskip 

Ayame returned to my lair. She saw me still on the ground in my puppy form.

Ayame: (Y/N)? What happened?

She crouched next to me and tried to pet me, but i moved away from her. She noticed my mirror in front of me. It was still projecting her encounter with the emperor.

Ayame: Y-You know this doesn't mean anything, right? I love you and only y-

(Y/N): Is it true, Ayame? 

Ayame: Is what true?

(Y/N): Were you really with me only to make sure your people are safe? 

Ayame: Those... Those were my orders... I had to keep an eye on you.

She looked back at me.

Ayame: B-but we can still make this work, right? Just you and me like before.

(Y/N): I see... heh... it's funny, isn't it? I really thought somebody could actually love me. Somebody could actually care for me. Leave...

Ayame: W-What?

(Y/N): You heard me. Leave now and never come back!

Ayame: But i-

(Y/N): Silence! Leave, or there will be consequences! 

She began sobbing and ran away. I sighed and sat on the ground.

Third POV

Ayame can be seen outside (Y/N)'s lair. She took a knife and cut herself a few times. She then took a rock and hit herself over and over again to give her some bruises. With those she returned to the emperor.

Ayame: He... He did this to me... He said you should prepare yourself...

The emperor gritted his teeth.