Cheater Ex Girlfriend x Male Reader x Frenni's Night Club (Part 2) (Lemon)

__________________________

RUNRUNRUN

__________________________

Ellie's POV

I was staying at a crappy apartment. 

Ellie's mind: How could i screw up this badly? (Y/N) was my everything and i just wasted that. Just because i couldn't spend time with him...

I looked at the newspaper. There was an ad for the place where he was working. With all those whore robots. I clenched the newspaper and got angry.

Ellie: No... I won't let you have him! He is mine! MINE! 

(Y/N)'s POV

It was monday and it was time for me to go to work again. When i arrived, i saw police cars outside the building. When i entered i saw the officers leaving and the owner of the place was talking to the girls. he was like a father to them. I guess it was normal because he created them, now that i think about it.

(Y/N): Sir? What happened?

Owner: Some people broke in last night. Good thing the girls weren't at the stage at that time. I don't want to think what would've happened otherwise.

Chiku: Dad, we can take care of ourselves! We're not little!

Owner: *Hits her on the head with his cane* While i breathe you'll be little, young lady!

Chiku winced in pain.

(Y/N): Do you know anything about those guys?

Owner: They were big guys. Young, too. No old geezers like me. Hell, none of them looked even half my age. I was mostly hiding in the backroom with the girls when it happened, so i only got a quick look at them.

(Y/N): When exactly did it happen?

Owner: Around eleven, i think? We were calculating our budget and wondering where to invest. From out of nowhere, these big guys show up and and broke through the door, looking for something. They started trashing the place. It's a real mess as you can see. If you want, try asking Bonfie about them. She wanted to make out with them and was flipping through the cameras constantly, looking for a moment to strike. No need to say we stopped her.

Bonfie: I don't really know what else i can add. They were a bunch of guys. Better dressed than most of our visitors, i guess. That help?

(Y/N): Not much, but thanks.

Bonfie: Sorry. I really wish i could help more. Hey wait! I just remembered something. I might've heard one of the guys call another by name. They were about to come to our room when the alarm started. Then one of them said "Hey Lou, we gotta go." At least i think he said Lou. It might have been something else. Now that i think of it, he said Lou-something. Something with a "T". Tenant! That's what he called him. Lou Tenant. 

The owner shook his head.

Owner: He probably said "lieutenant", Bonfie. The girl means well, but she's dumb as a bag of hammers sometimes.

He looked at his watch.

Owner: Time for me to go. *Pats my shoulder* I trust you'll take care of them.

I nodded and he started walking towards the exit.

Timeskip

Me and the girls were watching Mr. Torgue again, waiting for something to happen.

Mr. Torgue: AND LET ME REMIND YOU! BY WATCHING THE BADASS TOURNAMENT, YOU LEGALLY FORFEIT YOUR RIGHT TO CRY, EAT TOFU, OR WATCH MOVIES WHERE PEOPLE, KISS IN THE RAIN AND SH*T.