1🏷️ First day

*Joshua's POV*

This year will be our last Senior Year. We started school today, and I'm so disappointed because summer went by so quickly and wasn't all that enjoyable. We simply visit beaches for the summer as we always do; nothing remarkable. Due to my parents' hectic schedules throughout the rest of the holiday, I simply spent the days in my room and playing basketball with my friends. But, even if it was boring, I still want to stay and rest.
Who the hell wants to sit your ass there listening to your professor says until you doze asleep waiting for the dismissal, lol no one.

I'm at Pledis High now and many students already arriving, the gate almost crowded due to it's students and a new one. I saw the guards almost panicked, I'm at my car waiting the guard to open the gate for me to pass it. The other guard came to me and ask for my ID and consent in order for me to infiltrate. He nod smiling greeting me and he then open the gate, I see only a few students, so I assume they are already inside.
I looked at my watch and saw that it was almost time: 7:49 AM. I started to freak out, since I have to be in time and this is the first day, so I should leave a good impression even if it's just the first day. I can be late next day but not now.
As quickly as I could, I parked my car. Dk and Vernon were also perusing the list in the hallway, as I noticed.

When I get close to them..."Hey guys!", they both surprise I laughed at them.

"YAHHH SHUA it's early in the morning for f*cksake," they both say.

"Heyy no swearing!"

"You started it!"

"Ok fine, but what're you lookin at?"

"Oh it's the class list and I'm happy that all of us are at the same class, YAYYY~"

I'm surprised to see all of my friends in the same class. We celebrate, but we have to stop because other students are glaring at us.
Joshua Hong—class DAMERS in HUMMS—was there when I initially looked for my name and class on the list.

Next, we head to our classroom.

But as I opened the door, there was the person I truly didn't want to see till the last moment on this planet, and it was already doomed from the first day.
I can't believe were on the same class.

*Jeonghan's POV*

As it was my first day, I arrived at school early so as to avoid being late. Hell no, I never get late. Damn, Time is gold they said; time is precious and I can't afford to waste my time to stupid and useless things.
I pass a café on the way to school, and it appears that they have recently opened. To simply start my day, I stepped in and ordered my favorite macaron and cortadito.
As anticipated, there were still a few individuals entering when I arrived at my classroom. I'm also glancing over the hallway class schedule. My section changed, which I can't believe, but I think all of my buddies are in the same class as me.
I chose the front row so that I could focus better on my studies. As the time passed, more and more students arrived, along with all of my friends. I glance as the door opens; I'm not sure why, but I get the peculiar feeling that something negative is about to occur.
I regret it now.
I should've looked because I've hated this b*tch my entire life! Why is this stupid jerk even here? Don't tell me were in the same class?!
As our eyes met, We locked eyes for a few seconds, and Seungcheol tapped my shoulder and my friends noticed it too. They were all shocked to see who entered. I rolled my eyes, I hate him.

"Hello Shua!," Seungcheol said greeting the other happily.

"Hi Cheollie! Good morning~," the other replied back.

They all glanced at me waiting for my reaction but I just shrugged it off act like nothing. But deep inside, I want to go to the office and transfer to the other section. Why the hell choose us on the same room?!!

"You okay hannie?", Seungcheol and Seungkwan said and I just nod at them saying I'm okay. Lol I'm not okay.

The entire week was just an orientation, and the same kind of teacher still gives quizzes on the first day of class and continuously asks students to introduce themselves and state their expectations.
I'd like to say something along the lines of, "I expect that this fucking subject and this teacher are pain in the ass and I can tell that stress and anxiety will be waiting on me in the future."

I still haven't recovered from what occurred that day; I always hated him, but now I truly, really despise him.
How could he treat me like this? That Joshua Hong, you're really getting to fray on my nerves!

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
Day 1 [04|11|2023]
Author's note*
Finally I uploaded it! I'm still rethinking if I continue to make this one but I guess it's not that bad yeh!
This was a lot though but I hope you enjoy it~

PS. Comments \ Likes\ Star Vote will be much appreciated^^