17🏷️ Group Study

My friends invited me to study group, and I think Jeonghan's friends are also included. I didn't want to go because Blair and I would have gone out today. But since I don't want to upset my friends, I'll just join them. Jeonghan was also there; therefore, I really didn't want to. I don't know; I'm getting irritated with him. Maybe because my feelings have gone and will be gone... Whatever, I'll just ignore him or pretend he's not there.

 Whatever, I'll just ignore him or pretend he's not there

I had been getting messages from friends since earlier, so I hastened to the location

I had been getting messages from friends since earlier, so I hastened to the location. At Seungcheol's house, we gathered our study group. I dunno; they are already so close with them. But that's okay since we get along great and they're also kind.

Our exam is almost near, so they also want to review. Reviewing is also tedious because, the cellphone moves all over wherever it goes once touched.

I rang the doorbell at their house, and I even told them that I was here at the gate. The gate opened, and Jeonghan was the one I saw. It was like I was nailed to where I was standing.
He responded, "What are you waiting for? You can go in," and when I got my bearings, I entered without even turning to face him.

"They are all upstairs; you are the only one missing", he added.

"Okay", I said, continuing to enter the house. We went upstairs in silence, and I opened the room door. I saw them.

I walked to the side of the room with the seats after Mingyu asked, "Yo Josh! Why are you so late?"

"Something was taken care of earlier", I respond, and they nod.

"Oh right! Someone is entertaining now. How was it?", Minghao inquired. Considering how gossipy they are, I expected them to ask about that.

"It's okay, she's a good person", and I saw them turn to look at Jeonghan; they sighed.

From my point of view, he really doesn't care. He was busy with his book. We all look at the door, revealing Seungcheol. "Here are the food and snacks, if you're hungry", he said, going inside with his maid.

He came from a wealthy household as well, but he was alone in this house because both of his parents were busy keeping their company. Since then, we have been friends because our parents are companions.