SPECIAL CHAPTER

*VKook and other characters chapter-

Taehyung POV

I visited their school as Joshua messaged me. After that incident when I gave joshua's jersey and met his coach, he texted me unstoppable. I have no idea how he got my phone number; what a lunatic.
I know in my first glance to him, he's getting on my nerves already. Better avoid that person.

Bitch, want to flirt with me

Bitch, want to flirt with me. We'll you did a good job replying that weirdo, self.

I don't want to say it to Joshua and it might be bothersome from his studies. I can manage it myself, please give me patience lord or I might kill a person in no time. Just avoid him, I don't want to see him again. 

-Skip-

They were expecting Jeonghan to return, but instead he abruptly left for home via message. Both Seungcheol and their buddies are worried. They want to help him even though they are aware of how much Jeonghan's mother dislikes him. Jeonghan don't want to bother them as they also have their own problems. That's what their life became, it was messed. They we're like dolls controlling by their master.

So as Joshua went looking for jeonghan that night, seungcheol decided to say it to Joshua since the person was sincere and knows he can take care jeonghan.

They did it a while ago, they went to help him but jeonghan got angry; they were forced to concede to his demands. They are merely hoping for the best for him.
Everyone turned to look up as the firework show began; it was spectacular. However, once it ignites, the flame slowly goes out. After seeing the fireworks, Joshua and Jeonghan continue to cuddle for a few more minutes. They remained in their hugging position while tilting their heads to watching at the various colored explosions in the sky.

Jeonghan who has never felt comfort or safety from his mom and unexpectedly found it in a guy, Joshua. You get it?

'Home isn't always 4 walls and a roof, for some of us, home has 2 arms and a beautiful smile' -himawari

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
📝✍️

As Ligaya reach 15 chapters, you deserve a special chapter haha 😂. Anyways, I'll be back this weekends to continue this story.