27🏷️ End?

After their game, Joshua, decided to spend his time together with jeonghan. The basketball team announces the victory party but Joshua wants to celebrate it only with his boyfriend.

"Where do you want to go hannie?", Joshua asked. At the very least, he need to ask him whether he has any plans for them.

"Sunset view?" Jeonghan hesitantly said and Joshua nodded while lightly tapping his head. He wants to make today memorable for them. Nothing else besides the two of them. He wanted to spend the remaining days with the person he loves.

"Okay, my ai", he simply agreed and kissed his boyfriend's forehead. The other closes his eyes when he felt joshua's lips touched in his forehead. He then grinned at him and started turning the engine of the car he was driving.

 He then grinned at him and started turning the engine of the car he was driving

After some minutes had passed, they finally arrived at the private beach

After some minutes had passed, they finally arrived at the private beach. Actually, it's joshua's family resort. They have this as their personal and private area. Most especially if they want a vacation, calming themselves, and for visitors if they had.

Joshua parked in the closest available space since it is easier to navigate and more practical. There was the employees, also referred to as caretakers. They are all lined up at the entryway, ready to greet them.

"Welcome Mr. Hong Joshua and sir, we we're glad to meet you here", they all said giving them a hearty greetings.

"Why are you being so formal, uncle? Just give me the name Joshua," he said. Although they are not related, he is one of the company's most trustworthy workers. He decides to settle here in the resort due of his old age and the fact that the work is less difficult here than it was in the corporation.

"You never changed Joshua. You still the polite kid that I know. How's your parents?", he asked. Yes, he had known him for a very long time, so they were well acquainted.

"The usual, uncle. Always busy at the company", he chuckled and the other nod in response. He noticed a new face, "This must be your boyfriend, right joshua? He's so handsome, you really has a good taste" he said with a playful tone in his voice.