2🏷️Introduction

*FLASHBACK*
No one's POV
As Joshua and his friends finally sat on the vacant chairs at the back left side and at the right time their teacher arrived and eventually greet the students, they greet the teacher back.

"Good morning class! What a wonderful day to begin our journey as a senior student, we'll be together this whole year and I hope for the best to all of us! OH, I'm too excited to meet you guys that I forgot to introduced myself first", They all giggled and flustered by the energy that the teacher gave the whole class.

"Sir! You make us all flustered!," the other student says and all of them laugh.

"I like this kind of atmosphere, always suit your smile on your face and I'm in love looking at that beautiful smile of yours," Yes! They all giggled again at the sudden comment.
They all fancied their new teacher and this school year would be the most enjoyable and memorable they could have before graduating.

"Okay my dear class! My name is Min Yoongi and I will be your homeroom teacher, nice to meet you guys!", They then grinned and welcome him.

"Are you aware that the entire week will be an orientation? If not, please come forward and make a personal introduction." They all grawl, others are giggling because of their faces.
"Don't be afraid and get used to public speaking immediately because you may expect to have a lot of them for your other subjects," Mr. Min said.

"What kind of face is that, pfffttt," Jun said.
"You jerk," minghao respond.
"Hey! Pay attention to the teacher, so noisy!," they got interrupted cuz of Woozi.

"Hmm.... Who wants to volunteer?," Mr. Min says but nobody responds.
"If no one wants to go first then I will be randomly calli-," before Mr. Min could finish his words he got cut off by the sudden voice.

"I'll go first, Mr. Min.," Jeonghan said.
The other student just remained silent when a sudden, brisk wind entered their room after he remarked, "Alright, suit yourself."

"Greetings ladies and gentlemen, My name is Yoon Jeonghan, you can just call me Jeonghan or Han. I'm 18 years old all the way to(*place). I enjoy reading and learning, so this academic year is going to be wonderful? But I'm not expecting too much. I hope we get along well." The students smiled and nodded.

"Good Mr. Yoon or should I say Jeonghan. I appreciate you for introducing yourself and it's good to have modest expectation. And I will do my best to assist you guys but solely for education purposes! Please give him a round of applause, and jeonghan you can now go back to your seat," Mr. Min remarked, to which jeonghan simply nodded.

-SKIP-

*Joshua's POV *
After all of them was done, I then go at the front for my turn but as soon as I went there standing. I feel nervous and gulped, I glance at the front but eventually looked away because of the tension, I also saw him rolled his eyes last time but I just ignored it. He's looking at me right now and I hate it, but then the other female classmates screaming my name and assured that I can do it. I eventually mustered up the courage to do it.

"Good day, everyone! My name is Hong Jisoo but I appreciate it if you call me Joshua. Same as age to all of you and I also hope for the best in each of us," they nodded and I saw their adoring smile so I smiled back that many girls beaming. But I saw him smirk and rolled his eyes for the nth time, well I also rolled my eyes on him and he saw it too. We death glared each other not until it interrupted by our teacher.

"Okay Mr. Joshua you can now go back to your proper seat before you two melt on there," he chuckled and others laughed.
Oh they noticed it too...then I went back.
Don't wrong me I've been confident to get on the front of a lot of people but this time was different. I kind of nervous? Maybe because my enemy was here. This little demon....What's wrong with me?!! I don't know anymore! I just face palm for disappointments to my wrong doings.

"Listen students! Now that we're done to our introduction. Let's start to choose our class officers," Mr. Min said, all eyes on him.

"Hey guys, I think Shua will be the class president again this time, well he was a former since last year," Hoshi says.

"But he have his rival now, I don't know," minghao respond.

"Oh I forgot, pfftttt. Goodluck then"

"Hey don't worry shua, we're on you for sure," Vernon suddenly spoke.

"Yes, and we know how you manage and took care our class last time," Jihoon says.
"For sure, they still choose you again as our president"

"Hmmm....I hope sooo but it's okay if not me, Thank you guys!" Joshua said to them and they all just nodded and smiled.

"Okay, Are you ready?"

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
Day2 [04|12|2023]
Author's Note*
Hi my dear readers!!! Part 2 has been uploaded.
I hope you enjoy it~
I know what's on your mind, LIGAYA means Happiness, but the introduction was like MADNESS 😂 lol.
Please be patient and trust the process, y'all know it after I upload the other parts next week. I'm still working on it heh!
Btw please vote/like/comment, I surely read it and I appreciate it if you do~ Lovelots^^