21🏷️ To-do-List

(*/fluff alert🚨)

Today marks Joshua and Jéonghan's first official boyfriends.

----

They both returned to their rooms last night. They sneak inside because they were so late and feared being caught or misunderstood outside, they went inside without disturbing their roommates. Dino and seungcheol was deeply asleep as they noticed. They even snorting while sleeping which jeonghan and Joshua find it funny. Since they are so noisy and they sounded like a machine, it was hard for them to wake up in those circumstance.

Joshua was on the top deck of their double-deck bed, while Dino was on the bottom.  Dino might get awake before going to his bed so he look at jeonghan which is his bed was also on the bottom.

"Jeonghan, can I--can I sleep with you?", he hesitantly asked blushing slightly.

"I don't want to", he said and went to his bed. 'Did he really like me?' Joshua thought.

He then turned around to see Joshua, who was standing motionless. He observed it and laughed. Joshua takes his joke to be true, so he gets up and reaches out to hold his hands.

Jeonghan held his hand and said, "I'm joking, come here and let's sleep," he was startled.

Joshua just sat on the edge of the bed which jeonghan look at him confusedly.

"What are you doing? Come and take a nap. We need to rest," he remarked.

"We might get caught if we sleep beside each other", Joshua said.

"Who cares, I don't care if we get caught, we didn't do anything wrong. We just sleep", he honestly said and Joshua stared at him.

"I'm not used to it", he uttered and Jeonghan raised an eyebrow in response.

"What?", he asked. What is he saying?

"I'm not used to you, your attitude towards me. It felt like a dream. I don't want to wake up, thinking that if I open my eyes, you'll get back to others," he stated and Jeonghan saw that his eyes were almost starting to weep. Oh my! Their plan made him hurt.

Jeonghan hold joshua's cheeks and look at him in the eyes "Joshua, I'm sorry for acting immature. It's not a dream, okay? When you open your eyes, I will surely be on your side", he assured him.

Joshua smiles, and Jeonghan wipes the tears from his face. They then sleep beside each other, cuddling. Both don't want to wake up and enjoy this dream. Yet, it is real.

The bell rang, meaning they need to wake up and get ready to go home. Joshua and Jeonghan hear murmurs throughout the room. All of their friends were beaming at them when they opened their eyes. They were surprised, "Congratulations to our new couple here", they cheeredly said.

Jeonghan snuck his face on joshua's neck while they were still snuggling as he was shy, encountered by their friends. Such a cutie.

When they turned to face the side of the room, they saw Jihoon and Seungcheol holding hands. They then move ahead as Seungcheol addresses them.

"I guess this will be a good time to let you all know about it. I've been dating Jihoon for a long time now." As they all gasped, Seungcheol continued, "We spoke together that soon Joshua and Jeonghan got together, we will reveal it to you guys." They were good at hiding their relationship, so they weren't expecting them. After then, Seokmin saw SoonYoung slowly make his way back out of the room.

"Congrats guys, didn't expect a double celebration for couples today. I have to go to the comfort room, excuse me", Seokmin said as he walked quickly to the door.