12🏷️ Let me stay

Since morning, Joshua has been looking for Jeonghan, but the latter doesn't know where he is. 'Did I scare him last night?" he thought. He also saw Seungcheol and Chan in the student lounge, but they didn't know it either. So, he is getting nervous because he didn't miss any classes that he is likely to be studying for. He's waiting for his message.

After receiving his message, he sprints as far as he can upstairs

After receiving his message, he sprints as far as he can upstairs. His palms began to perspire as soon as he spotted him, sending his heart racing again.

"Hi", Joshua said to him, and he turned his gaze on.

"What do you want to say?", he said, right brows up. But the truth is that Joshua just wants to see him.

"Uhmm...... "Your friends are looking for you", he lied.

"That's weird. I already informed them a while ago", he said. "Is that what you want to say? I thought it was important?"

"Uhh-uhhhh. I miss you! And I never saw you this morning, and I thought you were running because of what happened last night", he said, jeonghan chuckling.

"I'm not, stupid. And besides, I don't care about it; just give up while it's early, Joshua", he said, getting sad. Well, it's his choice! He doesn't want to give up easily.

"Don't push me away. I just want to be with you. Let me be. You don't need to push me; I like you because I want to, and that's enough. Just let me look after you... like a friend?", Joshua said that Jeonghan looked up into the sky. Joshua was admiring his side face; it was perfect. His jaw was sharp; he has a pointed nose; his lashes are long; he has deep brown eyes; and his long blonde hair makes him look more like an angel. He fell for him so badly that it felt good, but at the same time it was painful.

"You'll get hurt", he said, still looking up. "I don't want to let people expect anything from me; I can't do anything. The sky looks beautiful and peaceful,", he said, and then a chilly breeze arose, blowing across his blonde hair.

He muttered under his breath, but Joshua still heard him say, "I'm so jealous about it that it annoys me."

"Even though you push me away from you, I will still stay", he declared. He was determined to resist giving up easily. Jeonghan only sighed, and then they both went downstairs to their courses as soon as they heard the bell ring.

*JEONGHAN POV*

As anticipated, I'm again alone in this big yet empty house. I don't usually call it home because this sh*t can't recognize it as one. My sister has been gone for a very long time, and I miss her. I have no idea where she is at the moment since mom already threw her away and does not want her as her daughter. I only have her, but she left me. But I can't afford to hate her; she is still my sibling, and I hope we will reunite one day.

I search the kitchen for food because I haven't eaten all day and my stomach is growling. But when I open it, there isn't any stock, not even a single can of food or pack of instant noodles. The refrigerator is also empty when I check inside. I don't have enough money to purchase any food or even some groceries. Because of our previous quarrel about that stupid mark, Mom decided not to give me allowance this week. Why would he betray me? I don't want to put my trust in anyone or put any effort into anything again. Everything I do is useless for her; even if I did my best to show her, she still can't see it. I don't know what to do about it. Is she blind?