7🏷️ Home

"WONWOO?"
"MINGYU?"
"JOSHUA?"
"JEONGHAN?"
"What are you doing here?"

"I should be the one asking you that wonwoo. What are you doing here? Together with mingyu?!", jeonghan said.

"I' ll explain later hyung, let's go out here first," wonwoo said and dragging jeonghan out of there.

Joshua and Mingyu only one left standing.

"Let's go home now mingyu, it's already dark in here", Joshua said calmly and they go out, they were silently walk together at the parking area where his car at.

"Feel free to explain what happened earlier mingyu."Joshua started.

"I'm sorry hyung... I didn't tell you about my relationship with wonwoo. I'm just scared that you will get angry or disappointed to me that I'm dating your enemy's friend,"mingyu said. I know it's hard for him to hide his feelings and I felt bad because they we're affected on my personal problem with jeonghan, he thinks of me but he didn't consider his own feelings. But thinking that they work out and currently dating is good news.

"It's okay gyu-yah~ Don't ever hide something again, okay? My problem is only mine and be free to do whatever you want. Congratulations by the way, to the both of you," joshua said.

"Thanks hyung~I'm sorry again earlier," he said but joshua smiled.
"I should be the one saying that HAHAHA. We interrupted your passionate kiss with your boyfriend," laughing.

"Heyy! You did that?! We thought there's already a ghost. I thought my spirit got left from my body," he pouted and Joshua was laughing so hard that he can't breath properly.

"Sorryyy~ We didn't know that you guys. Besides we're just cleaning there, you know our punishment"

"Ohh I see~ But I noticed that jeonghan and you are in good terms? You didn't fight or whatever. You both also in a good mood, what happened?," mingyu ask.

"Oh don't mind that, he was still the same that I know. By the way, can you ask your boyfriend if he has jeonghan's number?," Joshua ask and mingyu look at him suspiciously.

"You said it's still the same? Why asking his number? Hahahaha," he said teasing his hyung.

"There's something I want to ask and say to him, don't be jerk," Joshua said.

"I doubt that. Okay, as you wish," he then took out his phone messaging his boyfriend.