20 🏷️ Love on Top

(At the end of this chapter, you will realize why I choose this song Love on top, enjoy reading ^^)

When the bell rang in the morning, everyone was awake. The bell can be used to wake anyone. Don't underestimate their bell; despite its diminutive size, the loudness is extremely painful to the ears. The locals got up early and went about their daily activities. That's why I like it here—it's so tranquil, and life used to be fairly simple. Just the natural world and your developing faith in God.

After going to eat breakfast, they returned to their rooms to wash up. The bell rang again after 20 minutes, at which point everyone went downstairs.

"Namaste children, let's give thanks for another lovely day. Did you rest well?", she questioned. Namaste' means "greetings to you". a simple greeting to say hello.

"Namaste! Yes, Sister Ara, we are," they replied.

"That's great. Are you ready to go for today's second session?"

"Yes, sister. We're ready."

"Okay, then." They all headed to their study hall after saying, "Let's go." Some people are excited because Mr. Min promised to reveal the surprise he's been hinting at from the start. The seats have been rearranged this time as they are all seated. It encircles, and there's space in the center of the hall. They have no idea what activity they will do today. They just inform them that they should get ready for the second session.

They spent some time in worship and prayer. Everyone looked up and noticed Sister Ara in the center. Even the chandelier matched the overall appearance of the room.

"For our session today, may I ask you children: Did you accept Him in your life? Do you have faith in him? Do you believe in him? What god is really in your life? And...

What's the purpose of you coming in here? Why are you here? What's your purpose in life? Is life hard for you? ", she continued, questioned as the students listened in silence.

"In this session, to call yourself out on. Try to ask yourself and think about it. This youth encounter helps you to do that; that's why you're here. God has planned for you in this world."

They're listening; the spot light was on her.

"There is a lot of pressure on today's youth to be unmoved and unaffected. The world will make an effort to convince you to simply go on and divert your attention from your inner turmoil. It will tell you that your level of concern is excessive and that you should make progress as soon as possible. Because it occurs so often, you might start to question yourself. But you know what is going on inside of your own soul. You know your heart. No one around you knows how hard you are trying, how much internal work you have done, how brave it is to heal even when it hurts. No one knows your silent battles. No one around you knows what goes through your mind when the world is quiet, and your thoughts, and your pain, and your memories, and your past knock at your door. No one knows what it is like to be you, moving through this season. And no one knows what you have had to endure, on the deepest level. No one knows what you have truly been through, because they did not personally experience the break or the loss or the hurt. But, he knows, the almighty god knows your sorrows, you can come to him.

Sometimes, we need to be reminded that we are deserving of everything we desire in life. That nothing in our past makes us unworthy of our future. There is beauty in working towards healing, growing, and becoming the kind of person who adds light and hope to this world in even the smallest of ways. I see how hard you are trying. And I want you to know that I am proud of you for that. To want to be a better person is such an intensely beautiful thing. To want to be better in this world, to want to love more, care more, and do more with your time here—that is special. And you deserve to believe in the goodness that is waiting for you on the other side of your healing. You deserve to believe that there is beauty out there for you, that the things that are meant to find you and stay are going to come into your life, that you are going to be in awe of your life, and that you are going to discover your own version of happiness.