25🏷️ Dr

"So, how's love life?", Seungcheol questioned Joshua.

They are currently seated at the basketball court bleacher. After the tryouts, they are right now taking their break. When he is with his boyfriend Jeonghan, he always has a smile on his face.

"Damn bro, I'm sinking further and deeper every day", he responded.

"You're whipped," he said but added, "Yeah, same to me. I love Jihoon so much."

"Cheol!", jihoon walked onto the court with a towel and a bottle of water. He is such a wonderful boyfriend. While seungcheol, I clearly noticed a blush creeping up to his cheeks.

Who said, whipped.

Seungcheol called out, "Hi babe," causing Jihoon to smack his shoulder in shame.

"Hey, Joshua."

"Hello jihoonie", he greeted back. He is holding two water. Of course, he gave one to his friend and one to his boyfriend.  He treated them all fairly, though the bulk of them treated him more special than the others.

"Here", he said as he held it.

"Thanks."

"Where's Jeonghan by the way?" he asked.

"He said he'll stay in the room with his friends", I said. He thought about spending time with them today because they constantly hang out together and he doesn't have time to spend with his friends.

While Joshua, keeps practicing in preparation for their upcoming game.

Then, the sound of hasty footsteps entering the court was heard. As a result of his fright and running, he almost had trouble breathing.

"Joshua. J-jeonghan-", Seungkwan said with difficulty and Joshua abruptly got to his feet. He's confused and nervous because of Seungkwan's reaction.

'Fuck this isn't not good'

"What happened seungkwan?", he asked and he took a deep breath before speaking.

"J-jeonghan collapsed." He was about to say, "He's in the clinic-," when Joshua abruptly rushed towards the door.

Seungcheol and Jihoon, who were startled by what happened, were followed by it.

-Before the incident-

"You know when we were at the youth encounter, I saw a ghost!", Seungkwan said.
Jeonghan's friends are now in the open area of the room. Since, it's 3:02 pm meaning it's their break time.

Dino arrived as well, carrying the food he had bought from the cafeteria.

"Can we have a bite~", they teased him. On the other hand, because of his friends, Dino suddenly had a glum expression.

"I don't want to. Buy your own food instead," he said.

"Just one bite, please," Seungkwan pleaded.

"Just one, okay?" he asked and he nodded. But when he took it, there wasn't much left. His friends laughed at it.

"Just one bite but everything was eaten. You're really a monster when you eat," he said but Seungkwan just kept chewing.

Their guffaws almost made their stomachs hurt. Jeonghan, however, now feels the opposite. Yes, he was happy, but he also experienced an odd feeling. He almost constantly had this occur, especially at night.

He felt dizzy as if he was nauseous. It also hurts his head. In so much pain, he doesn't even feel those around him. Dino and Seungkwan noticed this as they worriedly eyed him.